Author Topic: Asylon Realm Thread  (Read 118254 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Asylon Realm Thread
« Reply #90: October 24, 2011, 06:15:02 AM »
I tried to make sure in my messages to never mix religion with politics and called for SA to stop that practice, an IC view we had of them. 

I am not sure what Amandil said in private messages but he was the one to order the rape and pillaging when most of us found ways to not follow (Oops, I am a Cavalier and do not have that option, sorry) those Orders while publicly calling him out against them.  I believe (I cannot remember since it has been so long) I sent him a private message about those Orders as Archon but it was not heeded.

Now this I find interesting. I remember when Caerwyn started in with that. I, being a shameless opportunist, took the opportunity to try to make Caerwyn look even worse than before. "Betraying us wasn't enough, now you butcher people who were your neighbors just a few days ago?" (rulers' channel, "send"). I think it's interesting that there was downward pressure to stop that practice. There was no evidence of that fact from our end, though Rowan got killed not too long after Caerwyn went to war, so if Baal ended up disavowing the practice I never knew it.