Author Topic: Asylon Realm Thread  (Read 118333 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Asylon Realm Thread
« Reply #75: October 20, 2011, 09:34:03 PM »
Actually, Astrum is going to lose a lot of nobles to founding this. Then they can figure out how they are going to manage a Niselur colony. Muahahahahaha!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: October 20, 2011, 10:37:47 PM »
We'll see how many nobles actually join the new realm. Astrum and Morek are going lose a lot of nobles to founding Niselur and the new farrowfield duchy. And I dont know where everyone is getting the idea that Morek/ Astrum has reason to be hostile to Asylon. Our queen is an Astroist from Aquilegia, our kingdom allows Astroist priests, a good portion of our nobles are astroist, We are in good standing with Allison , if anything they are going need our help and cooperation. Not conflict. We have stated that lands west of Mech alb are ours. No Astrum troops have set foot in that area as far as we know.

Well, they don't have any reason to go into your lands... yet.

The realms south of Golden Farrow also allow SA and have SA nobles and priests.

Also, Niselur again, seriously? I hope they hav a LOT of food with them this time... At full pop, that city requires more than 300 bushels a day. And from what I gather happened last time, population increases pretty darn fast in that region.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: October 20, 2011, 11:19:27 PM »
Asylon will have the food, providing they have the pay.  8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: October 21, 2011, 01:18:18 AM »
Asylon will have the food, providing they have the pay.  8)

Or, I dare say, the army.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: October 21, 2011, 02:35:36 AM »
Also, Niselur again, seriously?
You bet.

Cities are like Pokemon: Gotta catch 'em all!
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: October 21, 2011, 02:36:58 AM »
And I dont know where everyone is getting the idea that Morek/ Astrum has reason to be hostile to Asylon.
Mrh? Why would Astrum and Asylon be hostile? Except for the fact that half of Asylon are Caerwyn refugees.

You guys still have Baal the Betrayer with you?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: October 21, 2011, 02:39:58 AM »
Mrh? Why would Astrum and Asylon be hostile? Except for the fact that half of Asylon are Caerwyn refugees.

You guys still have Baal the Betrayer with you?

They do. :P

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: October 21, 2011, 02:47:29 AM »
Baal is leaving after we destroy Itaulond, he is mainly just tying up some loose ends. Stop trying to dig up reasons to be hostile, its as bad as dealing with Caerwyn under Baal. Everytime I leave a response you have another come back response, its like a wolf chasing a rabbit through its holes, everytime you think you got me, I pop up somewhere else clean and clear.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: October 21, 2011, 03:20:42 AM »
Baal is leaving after we destroy Itaulond, he is mainly just tying up some loose ends. Stop trying to dig up reasons to be hostile, its as bad as dealing with Caerwyn under Baal. Everytime I leave a response you have another come back response, its like a wolf chasing a rabbit through its holes, everytime you think you got me, I pop up somewhere else clean and clear.

Are they looking for reasons to be hostile or are they hostile and just looking for reasons to justify the stance to the world at large? Two VERY different things.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: October 21, 2011, 03:43:57 AM »
No wolf will catch me for I am the fox Glaumring Apasurain!

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: October 21, 2011, 04:39:13 AM »
No wolf will catch me for I am the fox Glaumring Apasurain!

Wasnt you a rabbit just now?   :o
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 05:21:08 AM by Sir Grimrog Bjarnson »
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: October 21, 2011, 04:42:56 AM »
Well, taking regions that the treaties said were Caerwyn's for one, and the whole religious affairs.

We took them to stop monster spawn, and we intended to return them once Caerwyn was ready to keep them. But i belive their government was pretty much ignoring ours.

Religious affairs? How was it a issue for Caerwyn if we have a tolerant society in Asylon where each Noble and Lord are free to worship whatever they choose? Not all nations are crusaders that goes over the map burning and looting...  :)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: October 21, 2011, 05:09:00 AM »
In order to counter Caerwyn's fundamentalism we decided to allow all religions a place in Asylon, in the logic that if ever the country was destroyed there would be a nest of religions and culture that would have spread around the land.

Graeth

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: October 21, 2011, 05:23:19 AM »
VE lost it's stance as a true religion when Caerwyn used it as an excuse to rape and pillage Astrum.  Political members of VE were just looking to start a religious war, while the leaders sat back silently.  Instead of being a different beast from SA entirely, they just turned it into the other side of the same coin.
Geg Family: Elshon (Bel)