Author Topic: Asylon Realm Thread  (Read 118563 times)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Asylon Realm Thread
« Reply #345: February 06, 2013, 06:44:09 AM »
I havent even shared it with my trusted council ingame, so no. It was a conversation that I thought was private between two rulers, and I will treat as such. I rarley post on the forums since most of the time i see too much people blabbing about stuff that should be resolved IC. Nothing aimed at you, just trying to keep it clean and seperate IC from OOC.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #346: February 06, 2013, 06:52:41 AM »
I havent even shared it with my trusted council ingame, so no. It was a conversation that I thought was private between two rulers, and I will treat as such. I rarley post on the forums since most of the time i see too much people blabbing about stuff that should be resolved IC. Nothing aimed at you, just trying to keep it clean and seperate IC from OOC.
Completely understandable though to the council notion, D'hara is a republic so important things like threats are shared with the House of Lords.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #347: February 06, 2013, 07:15:51 AM »
Oh, I would share threats with my council aswell, or the fact if I was going to go and threat someone.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #348: February 06, 2013, 07:24:12 AM »
Just gonna say it: if FR allowed Asylon to march through their lands and attack D'Hara, given the present difficulties facing FR and the present composition of the elders, pretty damn sure there'd be some nasty consequences for the Farronite Republic.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #349: February 06, 2013, 07:25:27 AM »
Just gonna say it: if FR allowed Asylon to march through their lands and attack D'Hara, given the present difficulties facing FR and the present composition of the elders, pretty damn sure there'd be some nasty consequences for the Farronite Republic.

How good there wont be any marching. Asylon have researched airships now.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #350: February 06, 2013, 07:27:26 AM »
How good there wont be any marching. Asylon have researched airships now.

Ah, well, that's a different matter entirely.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #351: February 06, 2013, 07:30:21 AM »

The likelihood of that is about the same as the Farronite Republic being able to conquer Aurvandil all on its lonesome.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #352: February 06, 2013, 07:32:17 AM »
The likelihood of that is about the same as the Farronite Republic being able to conquer Aurvandil all on its lonesome.
The nasty consequences or the allowing of the marching/flying of troops?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #353: February 06, 2013, 07:32:24 AM »

Of what? Fr letting Asylon march through, or SA realms mobilizing against FR if it did happen?

Because both look quite plausible to me.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #354: February 06, 2013, 07:34:59 AM »
Allowing them to march through. If we had made any alliance with Asylon, it was defensive only. No support for aggressive actions against other realms. Although now the likelihood of an alliance with Asylon is dwindling.

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #355: February 06, 2013, 07:57:07 AM »
Allowing them to march through. If we had made any alliance with Asylon, it was defensive only. No support for aggressive actions against other realms. Although now the likelihood of an alliance with Asylon is dwindling.

Well, according to the Diplomatic Relations chart we already are allied. But maybe I am the only one taking that chart seriously.
And yes, it is ONLY an defensive alliance.

Although now the likelihood of an alliance with Asylon is dwindling.

Really? Thats the first time I hear that, and that makes me a bit sad...

Feylonis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #356: February 06, 2013, 11:09:39 AM »
If FR continues the way it's going, we're going to see a crusade against it pretty soon.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #357: February 06, 2013, 03:01:48 PM »
FR will throw Asylon under the bus. Asylon will fight off the world alone.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #358: February 06, 2013, 03:20:43 PM »
Gustav are you a republican or a theocrat? Honest question.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #359: February 06, 2013, 03:37:35 PM »
Gustav are you a republican or a theocrat? Honest question.

Gustav is a good guy.
After all it's a roleplaying game.