Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 542354 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #1230: November 08, 2011, 05:46:41 PM »
meh...
they are all losing money from regional gov... i'll need to scrap a lot of stuff around the home planet

My second main got it's regional government today. Brought in 2.4mil :P I put taxes down to 0% like someone (Vellos?) suggested and I can make more money due to the excess resources I'm making - just as long as someone buys them, that is.

I got myself another 5 planets in the centre of the galaxy today, those 5 were set up with 2 arcs each (back when arcs were 500 pop), so I decided to build an arc at each of those and take 5 more planets, plus sending one out from the existing planet there. Giving me a grand total of 12 planets in the centre of the galaxy in the next few turns :P

Also, slightly confused: One of my planets has Drilling Subsidies and Trade Incentives, it's selling Hydrocarbon for 93 per 1. Another planet has neither and is selling it for 91 per 1, despite having a lower stored amount and producing less. They both have the same tariff and tax rates. So does Trade Incentives up the price for hydrocarbons despite it being in great surplus?