Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 544549 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #255: August 03, 2011, 09:18:16 PM »
Edit(psy): Worked it out.  The game appears not to be compatible with Opera browser, which is a bit lousy since Opera is so good.  I don't mind Tom making his game incompatible with IE because IE is awful, but not compatible with my favourite Opera?  *sticks tongue out at Dave*

That's odd, maybe you could drop Dave an email and let him know? I'm sure he wouldn't mind since it's a real browser and not some silly thing just thrown together :P

Name:   Spherical Whatsit
Owner:   psymann

See the purple guy above you? That's Lorduck (same name here and there). Go down a little, past the big empire, see the orange-brown guy (vistuvis)? That's Adriddae.

At first sight, this looks like a big map of people who got here long before me and started building frightening-sized empires not far away from me.  And that feels rather like Tribal Wars, which scares me.  And then it looks as if the longer you play, the more colonies you get, and the longer it takes to manage them all, making the game seem lightweight to start, and then take ages in, say, six months' time.  And that feels rather like Tribal Wars, which scares me.  Please say it isn't so ;-)

"it isn't so". But it is. Kinda. I wouldn't imagine it takes that long to manage everything once you get a larger empire, but without time travel I can't say for certain.

EDIT: Bad Bael! You have to join us! JOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Also, you get Long Range Sensors 1 at society level 11. I'm building it now, so I'll let you all know when you can first get Sensors 2.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 09:21:50 PM by Nathan »