Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 550018 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #990: October 07, 2011, 12:01:42 PM »
Yeah, I think trade is broken.  Crap, don't know why either, cause it used to work great, and I haven't changed it in a long time.  Same thing with taxes not affecting production -- that used to work too.  You could go back and forth between the budget and info panels, any change in tax rate changed the amount of produced goods.   These might be related as well.  Fleets that are free trading also seem to be not picking destinations very well, they should be making a greater variety of routes.

I'm not quite sure what to suggest, but if you want to talk abstractly about what it does, a few of us have computing/mathematical backgrounds so we might be able to point to potential pitfalls.

I've finished the Planetary Assault changes, I think they're pretty good, I might need to adjust the constants some, but I'll wait for feedback from players before I do.

Yay! I'm sure you'll have a lot of feedback from Kai/Vellos as Oldry tries to take their planets and as they try to take his planets.

Which means, Kai, you might want to turn your fleet around at Nu Fornpeia since they might be able to take down that PD.

I really do want to have an awesome game in every way possible, working desperately to fix this stuff, promise.

We know, and we're very grateful for it. We're used to things being broken in BM, so whilst we rage a little, in the end we know that behind the scenes there's someone running around trying to fix it.