Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 542273 times)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #990: October 10, 2011, 06:30:20 PM »
Hi everyone,

Hey there! Welcome to the forum and welcome to Dave's Galaxy!

I've found you, and you're right, you're quite far away from everyone. Your closest neighbour is fodder, but even he is a good few week's travel away from you. There's a big bunch of us directly left for quite a while - just keep going left until you hit a reddish pink collection of planets, that's me.

With the recent update, you can get away with sending just 1 arc per planet now. That's 2000 people, which lets you have a fairly productive planet by around level 75 (that would get you to about the same amount of people as is on your home planet at the moment). 2 arcs will mean it matures a bit faster, but not greatly so (probably same population level as your home planet by 65). Much better to send 2 fleets of 1 arc each. If I was being adventurous, I'd say send them to planets close to 4 distance away from your home planet first (but not over 4), then work your way inwards. That way they'll all be about the same level. After that, since your amount of nearby planets is fairly small, either find someone to pick on or send your arcs for a bit of a wander.

If I was being very adventurous, I'd say send arcs straight away to 2030.0,1659.8 and planets around there, nice big chunk of planets to colonise. But it's just whether you want to take that risk of not having colonies near your home planet.

As for MonteDrago, he's on the top 30 lists for everything. Upper-middle portion of them. So he's good, but I'm not sure if he's aggressive good or colonisation good.