Author Topic: Dave's Galaxy  (Read 545135 times)

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dave's Galaxy
« Reply #1680: January 13, 2012, 12:17:43 AM »
This sounds like a lovely little war, if people are interested in sending me screenshots, I'll keep them around for my collection (and maybe post them in a month or two, with permission.)  I'd like to build a museum or something for the game eventually...

I've got a pretty good one for you, you want us to send screenshots to your "dave@davesgalaxy.com" address?

Dav3xor

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681: January 13, 2012, 12:25:06 AM »
Dav3xor@gmail.com -- dave@davesgalaxy works, but I don't check it as often.
--
Dave of Dave's Galaxy

Adriddae

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682: January 13, 2012, 08:15:15 PM »
If you require any more assistance, I can dust off my factories and planets and muster up a substantial fleet. My planets have been just sitting around, and I've only sent out a few arcs every now and then. I have millions of resources stored up by now.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683: January 13, 2012, 08:23:53 PM »
TBH I was planning on snatching up some of your planets, but if you're back and wanting someone to fight, I'd ask you to send a bunch of big ass fleets against your neighbor pest, whom I am at war with currently.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684: January 13, 2012, 10:07:01 PM »
XD

um.. don't know about millions.. but after the cap thing.. i tend to just wait for enough to build 60 sbs at a time (on a planet)
firefox

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685: January 14, 2012, 01:00:08 AM »
Looks like Lilwolf is living under the shadow of a full out Hieruf colonisation fleet. Last count there was some where between 1000 and 2000 arcs in the area near his planets.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686: January 14, 2012, 09:04:22 AM »
what.. 1k single ones? or fleets? funny thing about single arcs... Gustav Kuriga saw them go *poof* under pd
firefox

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687: January 14, 2012, 09:41:40 AM »
what.. 1k single ones? or fleets? funny thing about single arcs... Gustav Kuriga saw them go *poof* under pd

Hieruf only ever sends single arcs. If you know where his expansion zone is you can have some nice cruiser fleets ready to take over all those lovely undefended planets.

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688: January 14, 2012, 01:26:18 PM »
Looks like Lilwolf is living under the shadow of a full out Hieruf colonisation fleet. Last count there was some where between 1000 and 2000 arcs in the area near his planets.

Yeah, I'm having a hard time seeing my own planets from all his arcs. I wish there was a toggle to hide all other fleets than yours.
Join us on IRC #battlemaster@QuakeNet
Read about the fantasy stories I'm writing.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689: January 14, 2012, 01:32:00 PM »
pd + war button. XD
firefox

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690: January 14, 2012, 04:29:45 PM »
pd + war button. XD

I'm sandwiched between his core areas and his colonies. He's very close to me so he'd be able to attack very quickly. Upsetting him doesn't seem like a good idea unless I somehow get a dozen or so other largish empires to attack him at the same time and continue to work together with them.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691: January 14, 2012, 04:53:27 PM »
if you have any PDs whatsoever its almost impossible to die and what are you waiting for anyway, for him to be so enormously massive that even though you dont feel like attacking him now you'll feel even less like it the more stuff he gets

LilWolf

• Noble Lord
  • The Vasata Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #1692: January 14, 2012, 06:40:01 PM »
what are you waiting for anyway

The ability to field any sort of decent fleet. I've got well under 1000 battle capable ships as is. I've got allies that are in wars already and looking for help(De-lergo seems to be at the center of all of them so he's looking like more of a threat than Hierulf).  I don't need to stick my head into a hornets nest at this point.

Why aren't you warring Hierulf if he worries you so much? Why isn't everyone?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693: January 15, 2012, 12:02:49 AM »
The ability to field any sort of decent fleet. I've got well under 1000 battle capable ships as is. I've got allies that are in wars already and looking for help(De-lergo seems to be at the center of all of them so he's looking like more of a threat than Hierulf).  I don't need to stick my head into a hornets nest at this point.

Why aren't you warring Hierulf if he worries you so much? Why isn't everyone?

What do you mean? Timmac and I are friends again, I needed those fleets to hit a Oldry colony nearby.

Kai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694: January 15, 2012, 04:18:44 AM »
i am