Author Topic: So You Want To Join The Far East - An Overview of the Realms  (Read 35539 times)

Carna

• Noble Lord
  • Not always sober
    • View Profile
I had a similar dream once, and it's not as unrealistic as you might think, oddly enough.

Spoiler alert?

I can see how Heq could be right. I know I've been in a position more than once where I've cheered on one side but hoped for a lengthy stalemate or mutual annhilation.

TMP is gone, at least for now, though so its not like Arcaea would object to some time to primarily deal with food distribution, diplomacy and ensuring all its regions are in good order. Course, none of that is a big problem right now, but I don't think its correct to assume that Arcaea would turn south if the war in the north concluded. A lot of Jenred's Imperial plans would seem, from what I'm aware of, to be better suited to peacetime anyway.

Still. Nice of the islanders to provide more land for a new realm in Arcaea's umbrella. I like their realm, culture and even their theocracy (having had two characters in their religion, one a priest) but I don't think there will be a stalemate for too long. Arcaea has a very good General, after all :)

Finn.