Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 135657 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #150: February 20, 2016, 01:14:05 AM »
First of all, please use the "quote" feature of the forum; that's what it's there for.

If the character is saying, "I know you used the Buy Region", that definitely is not RP, and should be looked at by the Titans.

No, it's not abuse. It's simply bad RP.

The Titans are not there to punish people who are not playing the game in the one way that you think is appropriate.

They are there to punish violations of the actual rules and policies set down to govern the playing of the game.

If someone is sending things as OOC messages that should be IC, then ask them politely to change.

If someone is sending OOC spam, that is for the Titans.

If someone is using OOC knowledge in the game, then, again, ask them politely to change. If they don't, well, frankly, too darn bad. Not a single person playing this game actually has the experience of being a medieval noble, and precious few of them even have more than the remotest idea of what that experience would be like. (And I include myself in that.) This is a game, and people are playing it to have fun.

Now, if you're on Dwilight, and people are violating SMA, then there might be at least something to talk about. But on any other island? Don't make a Titan report unless you think someone is actually breaking a rule of the game.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan