Author Topic: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)  (Read 276372 times)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Southern War of Nobility (Civil war in Madina)
« Reply #765: November 12, 2011, 03:09:39 AM »
But at its origin, I don't think Madina was hostile, but it really was like "Eh, we didn't sanction this, we don't take any responsibility for what they do". I believe it's chronicled on the Dwilight Daily. Ties were forged later.

I do remember wishing The HSG good luck and giving them well wishes.  And Vallyn made a strong attempt as the Lord Admiral at the time to maintain positive relations with the Taselak nobles - whether the rest of the Grand Council did or not is up in the air. 

I'm sure it wasn't all flowers and butterflies - but at the same time, Fissoa forming nearly wiped out Madina at the time since it left us so few nobles and military.   So, I think it also depends on the point of view - I know I was less happy with Fissoa forming at the time, than I was when Caerwyn was formed.   Vallyn only stayed in Madina because of his Lordships and Ranks - otherwise he probably would have joined Tsuboh and Daenah and the others in Caerwyn.