Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 176730 times)

Gustav Kuriga

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #150: January 09, 2012, 07:55:45 PM »
Amazing enough, IC Juan knows nothing of Gustav. He barely knows about Allison, what is your point. If Gustav doesn't wish to educate himself further about a realm that is just south of him, that is ENTIRELY his choice. Unless what you are trying to say is that part of Gustav's character is that he is incapable of learning or showing curiosity. In which case, well who really cares he is obviously a hopeless case even if we sent him off to learn about Zuma school.

Oh, sorry that Gustav has had other things to worry about (or was on the other side of the continent) until the past two weeks. How about we list them? He started off in Xinhai, well on the other side of the continent exactly opposite of where the Zuma sit. No reason to be interested in them. Then there was the war with the Libero and Raivan empires, yeah, a bit busy there, had not time nor reason to go off weeks at a time to study the Zuma, if he had even heard of them at this point. Then sometime later on was the Crusade, with a capital C, against Thulsoma, then Averoth. I'm sure there was tons of time for him to go off gallivanting around the Zuma lands then. Then he joined Astrum to help out in the war with Caerwyn and join Allison's colony. So he proceeded to go on and be Marshal of the army that took Golden Farrow and the rest of Caerwyn's lands for Kabrinskia. Then Kabrinskia was formed and he was put into the position of Ordermarshall (General) of the realm, running the army back and forth chasing off the various rogues and finishing up taking the regions that Kabrinskia claimed. Then he became Consul in Sanguis Astroism, and the Lord of Knyazes. He stepped down from Ordermarshall so he could focus on being Consul and Lord, but is still the Vice-Marshal of The Army of the Maddening Star. That's all that's happened up till about a week and a half ago. Tell me when during all this would Gustav suddenly get the urge to go off and study the Zuma? Especially when he has confidence that Allison, who is already visiting the Zuma, will inform him of what he needs to know?