Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 176718 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #150: January 09, 2012, 08:52:05 PM »
Garret's best thought of as just a repository more or less. He's not Zuma. He's, when it comes down to it, still just like all the other humans.

Also, I did write up the wiki pages for all the Zuma regions (minus Kosht and Koshtlom). I did add what I could about general human culture in the areas.

It didn't look like anyone cared though because no one really bothered, at least to me, with the whole "The air is suffocating and you see shadows flickering just out of your vision"...Most just waltzed in, were like "Yo yo what up? Where da daimons?"

But even if none of that happened, I have yet to meet someone who described the area, like you know, how Grympen Mire is...a mire. Or how the Ruins of Walfurgisnacht has a crumbled tower. Or how Dragon Song has a huge temple structure.

A question would be: How reliable is the wiki, and how much of it is IC public knowledge?

To answer the latter: All those Zuma region pages are publicly available IC knowledge.

To the former: At least as far as the scope of my authority on editing the Zuma's wiki pages, yes, in fact, you can consider those pages reliable and bring the contents up in game. If there is anything seriously incorrect, the Zuma GM will intervene and correct it. If that is not the case, feel free to bring up anything and everything you find on the wiki in-game.

And looking at what I wrote, sure, they aren't exactly masterpieces. But neither do I think the information is really that lacking.