Author Topic: Maroccidens!  (Read 23029 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Maroccidens!
« Reply #30: April 02, 2011, 03:57:52 AM »
The majority of PCs in NPC realms occurred on BT. In those cases, there were some things I guess. Those events occurred about two years ago and I didn't pay attention to it much until the 4th Invasion. As far as Dwilight is concerned, to my knowledge, only Vesna Valentine and Garret Artemesia have been true human characters in the Zuma Coalition/Netherworld (Dwilight). There was of course Banti of the Zuma, a "human", but played by a GM.

As far as Vesna's actions go, it was handled internally within the "realm". I won't go into it, nor the method by which the gold was taken. Suffice it to say, those in Terran know about the large sum he was carrying, and my character notified I think the judge of Terran shortly after he took the money.

Anyway, there will likely be no more NPC realms on BT, and on Dwilight the Zuma Coalition isn't supposed to distract focus away from fighting among human realms. So the message is: Be proud to be human and fighting each other! That's the spirit of the game.