Author Topic: Accusations of abuse and general harassment  (Read 25256 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations of abuse and general harassment
« Topic Start: December 21, 2012, 07:04:21 PM »
It does also appear to me that the player of Enri publicly accused him of cheating (without evidence), and furthermore is not playing as a friend.

HOWEVER– I am disinclined to take the odd assignment as meaningful evidence. Personally, I think it makes complete IC sense to send the cousin/nephew/brother/whatever of a former enemy to some kind of non-front-line duty for a while so you can keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't do anything damaging. Especially an older player who's been around the block shouldn't be too heavily turned off by that IN AND OF ITSELF.

To me, though, the messages supplied indicate that order may have very little to do with such an IC motivation, and seem fairly clearly predicated an an OOC vendetta. Thus, while it COULD have been a novel (and really very amusing) power struggle of sorts, the OOC threatening and communication to me does seem to suggest unfair play and misconduct.

But I'd like to hear from the accused player as well. I hope somebody will notify him?
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner