Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 555348 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1620: March 18, 2013, 05:59:55 AM »
Was it because he ran an international gang of peasant hunters? That was pretty cool, imo, and would have fleshed Terran out had it stayed and been elaborated upon. Terran could have been the evil nation that promotes privateering, smuggling, slavery and all sorts of vile activities. Terran needs something to give it character, as one of it's main flaws is that it doesn't have a strong, unifying theme, other than a vague Roman thing, to get people active. It's a blank canvas, waiting to be painted, or torn down and replaced with something new. Erasmus was a good roleplayer, he could have painted it and saved it from destruction, had he not been immediately banned the moment his unorthodox activity was unveiled.

Kas only became 'glumring' because everyone was insulting him. I saw private messages where he was called an idiot and even the realm-wide channel was full of people bashing him.
You thinking Erasmus was banned over the peasant killings proves my point. You don't even know what goes on in your own realm, even when the game is giving you the important messages on the topic.
This amuses me.

Please, tell me more about Terran's extreme diplomatic failure.
Maybe not extreme but still a failure. Will edit in stuff.

Basically, its failure to use your resources. I hear Terran has had food issues, but never once asked for food. This entire war, like I said has been a failure of using SA to aid us. For instance, having SA take care of Terran's lands, would mean Terran has no reason to be at home except for a quick refit instead of dicking around for a month every time after they do something, which could just be sitting in Paisland for a week.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:42:17 PM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton