Author Topic: FEI POWER RANKINGS  (Read 53533 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: FEI POWER RANKINGS
« Reply #105: September 30, 2011, 03:43:44 PM »
Or the troubles beget interest, which beget activity, which beget amusement, which beget new nobles, which beget power.

Or, utter destruction.

Either way, it's fun.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: September 30, 2011, 03:58:23 PM »
Perhaps with Ohnar West's recent spat of internal conflict, she should be brought down a notch in the rankings?
We can get lower in the rankings?

I foresee a fairly difficult month or so there now whilst everyone tries to put their differences aside.
Put aside our differences? What fun is that?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: September 30, 2011, 04:12:32 PM »
We can get lower in the rankings?

Stick (rogue) between us and the people above us :P

Put aside our differences? What fun is that?

Of course it's fun! You can do... umm... that thing with the stuff! And... whatchamacallit... BURN THE HERETICS!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: September 30, 2011, 05:13:22 PM »
Most people manage to refrain from coming to an OOC forum and calling another character an "incompetent prick"

A lot of !@#$ is said on here. Anyways, would you rather I lie and say something more pleasant?
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: October 01, 2011, 11:24:48 AM »
A lot of !@#$ is said on here. Anyways, would you rather I lie and say something more pleasant?

YES
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: October 01, 2011, 03:41:36 PM »
Toupellon. Wow.

I have to say I did not see that coming.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: October 01, 2011, 03:55:10 PM »
Then you're not moving in the right circles! Mwahahaha!

What was the deal with it being called Tou[ellon for a while? Was it using some character that didn't exist in BM and/or English keyboards?

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: October 01, 2011, 03:56:55 PM »
Then you're not moving in the right circles! Mwahahaha!

Indeed, I've known about this for a bit and even helped to advice the Duke of Ozrat on how not to mess up. But shhh, nobody knows that.

What was the deal with it being called Tou[ellon for a while? Was it using some character that didn't exist in BM and/or English keyboards?

Nope, it was a typo because of the player of Anatole being on a laptop keyboard :P

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: October 01, 2011, 09:21:07 PM »
Ohnar West is more fun than I thought  ;D So much inner conflict O.o
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #114: October 01, 2011, 09:34:48 PM »
Nope, it was a typo because of the player of Anatole being on a laptop keyboard :P

Hah, fair enough. Telrunya's character said, "What is this strange letter in that name that my scribes cannot recognise?"

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: October 01, 2011, 09:59:30 PM »
And thus more chaos begins!  We'll have to revise the power rankings once this settles out.  My estimate is that Arcaea will remain at the top, with Toupellon following at a very close second, then Kindara, Zonasa, Aenilia, Ohnar West, and Arcachon.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #116: October 01, 2011, 10:24:48 PM »
Woo, this is gonna be fun!  :o Our General and Judge sucked into Toupellon along with a lot of our nobles... Hmm Ohnar West is gonna be nice and roomy now

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: October 01, 2011, 11:49:17 PM »
Woo, this is gonna be fun!  :o Our General and Judge sucked into Toupellon along with a lot of our nobles... Hmm Ohnar West is gonna be nice and roomy now

Very! And now it's full of Adgharist peasants and Sartanian nobles! BURN THE HERETICS! BURN THEM ALL!

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: October 02, 2011, 08:26:21 PM »
It just keeps getting better and better.  :P

It just goes to show what being in the right place and the right time does for ya. Callandor II will now probably achieve Generalship of Ohnar West after less than a week of being there. Granted they are extremely weak now, but that can be worked on.. just need some willing helpers.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: October 02, 2011, 08:58:29 PM »
Callandor II will now probably achieve Generalship of Ohnar West after less than a week of being there.

This is a tried and true tradition; don't go thinking you are special.