Author Topic: Giblot: Dead or Alive?  (Read 36253 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Giblot: Dead or Alive?
« Reply #60: November 14, 2011, 09:34:47 AM »
Gib get Assassins on your side and let them hit OT from one side and Giblot on the other side. And OT holding out with occasional Lukon help. Now that will make quite a show  ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #61: November 14, 2011, 04:57:28 PM »
Well, yeah, we'd like that.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: November 15, 2011, 04:04:19 AM »
Now we need some people plotting to do that  ;)

Sometime I think being Ambassador is pretty useless. The saying "Pen is mightier than a sword" does not ring right in certain cases. Well, being Ambassador allows you to contact nobles from other realms who are also Ambassadors and Rulers. If nobody talking as IC messaging each other, the world island will be much pretty dead wood.

I see Gib lose and regain region again. Hoping for the new estate code to implement soon in Colonies. By the way, I very much appreciate the willingness of Gib to stand up against the might of Lukon or OT. This is not something that happened overnight without much consideration.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Somra

• Peasant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: December 06, 2011, 07:52:15 PM »
Giblot did come out of her fugue state to kick some ass, back at the time of the formation of and early days of the Liberty Party/taking of OTC. Then our best (and most active) players started losing access to the game, and a domino effect took it down.
It's a shame, Giblot is actually a remarkable nation. While not as colorful from a modern view-point as the other nations of the Colonies, Giblot has held to idealisms and freedoms that are unusual in the modern day, much less in Battlemaster context. It's certainly something that could only have come about in freedom of the Colonies.

And Giblot has had its share fair of remarkable players, and involved RPs.

And now they've got the extra joy of the challenge of coming out of a low point?

So, this says to me..
It's time to bring Giblot back to glory.

Valast

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: December 07, 2011, 02:25:51 AM »
Giblot started out as a mix of OT and um..Wetham I suppose...  honor and darkness

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: January 15, 2012, 04:40:04 AM »
I fear Giblot going be alive and half dying in the coming few months. As Tom has reduced the travel time from region to region, war is coming fast and furious. Many more battles going coming fast and thick in action, maybe too rapid for Giblot to recover its strength after battle. Maybe I am wrong, seeing that I am not in Giblot to assess the true impact of Tom implemented change in reducing road travel. Hmm...  ;)

egamma

« Reply #66: January 15, 2012, 07:17:20 AM »
I fear Giblot going be alive and half dying in the coming few months. As Tom has reduced the travel time from region to region, war is coming fast and furious. Many more battles going coming fast and thick in action, maybe too rapid for Giblot to recover its strength after battle. Maybe I am wrong, seeing that I am not in Giblot to assess the true impact of Tom implemented change in reducing road travel. Hmm...  ;)

Well, Outer Tilog lost Rollsovar today. Travel times also make it easier for Giblot to strike its enemies.

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #67: January 16, 2012, 06:18:23 PM »
If anything it makes it easier for Giblot to harass invaders coming through still longer routes.

Will Bell

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: January 24, 2012, 10:20:24 PM »
For those keeping tabs on Giblot and are waiting for the right time to return Markus and Lucius have been dealt with.  I exiled them both which lead to Markus attempting to take my toons life.  To bad for him that my guards are always on the look out for such attacks.  Lucius is still there and from time to time speaks of how I am a tyrant, that plus his daily protest is all he does now.  I do wish I had just let the judge ban them both but I had had more than enough and exiled them.

So is Giblot Dead or Alive?  Only time will tell, I'm not running again for Ruler or any political office, so it will be up to those that take my place to do the job.

To jump back a bit, I've always been very quite in the game.  Never really got into the writing of wonderful RP, and with the war and the mass exodus from Giblot, I don't see now as a time I'll start.  But Giblot could be the Colonies RP Center, all it would take is RPers filling its ranks.  Stepping forward to carry the mantle.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:30:27 PM by Will Bell »

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #69: January 25, 2012, 07:40:58 PM »
The MONKEY KING(!!...?) of the Colonies has come to grace Giblot with its presence (Only male as genderless was not an option when creating a character)!!!

* Artemesia puts on his best Bowie/Armstrong/...well those were the only two Ironsides I've known and both were pretty melodramatic and bombastic... impression.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! The Bananas are Doomed!!...?!

egamma

« Reply #70: January 25, 2012, 08:42:36 PM »
Run, Will, Run!

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: February 11, 2012, 11:09:28 PM »
For those keeping tabs on Giblot and are waiting for the right time to return Markus and Lucius have been dealt with.  I exiled them both

Quote from:  Newsticker
Ruler Elected   (2012-02-05 06:18:21)
The realm of Giblot has elected Lucius Domitius as its Chancellor.He received 14% of the valid votes cast.

Ruler Elected   (2012-02-09 06:17:26)
The realm of Giblot has elected Lucius Domitius as its Chancellor.He received 7% of the valid votes cast.

Heh, he's just not getting the hint is he? ;-) Out of interest, what happens if you're exiled and then become ruler of your realm? Does that remove your exile status or what?

Will Bell

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #72: February 12, 2012, 01:12:05 AM »
Your exile is over the moment the ruler steps down or is not reelected.

So yeah, when I didn't run again Lucius won with very few votes...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #73: February 13, 2012, 04:41:08 AM »
Giblot, please don't die just yet. Let my character Ash the Ambassador visit you all first and see the wonderful sight and sounds before he dies of old age  8)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: March 19, 2012, 02:11:43 PM »
Oh, hey now. Lucius has chosen the white tree of...Old Rancagua for Giblot's new realm banner. Sacrilege!