Author Topic: Giblot: Dead or Alive?  (Read 35830 times)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
Re: Giblot: Dead or Alive?
« Reply #75: June 09, 2012, 09:47:12 AM »
Well, Giblot has no regions and just one noble left (a noble that was recently captured by us and sent me a letter demanding release because he was King of Giblot, which did make me chuckle).

However, Giblot now flies the Thumbscrew banner, and in the election for its Margrave, we currently have 15 nobles who have announced their running!
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

egamma

« Reply #76: June 09, 2012, 07:23:07 PM »
Well, Giblot has no regions and just one noble left (a noble that was recently captured by us and sent me a letter demanding release because he was King of Giblot, which did make me chuckle).

However, Giblot now flies the Thumbscrew banner, and in the election for its Margrave, we currently have 15 nobles who have announced their running!

What? the guy who got onto me for 'ruining the democracy of Giblot' for holding a referendum to see if elections should take place every month or every quarter, has proclaimed himself King?

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: June 13, 2012, 12:37:42 PM »
I think it was Markus (or whichever) who transformed Giblot into a Monarchy, with Blackie Questor now the current King (and only noble) via the last election.

egamma

« Reply #78: June 13, 2012, 02:57:52 PM »
I think it was Markus (or whichever) who transformed Giblot into a Monarchy, with Blackie Questor now the current King (and only noble) via the last election.

Ah. still, it was the Dominitas brothers (Lucius/Marcus) that were complaining about the threats to democracy.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: June 20, 2012, 09:56:50 AM »

The last King of Gondor, ops, Giblot... Well, Giblot city has been successfully TO by Outer Tilog. That's the end of Giblot.

15 nobles running for Margrave? That's insane! :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

James

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: June 20, 2012, 06:49:26 PM »
15 nobles running for Margrave? That's insane! :P

We peaked at 17 in the end before the vote was taken :)

Then held the city for about 2 days before it went rogue again...  :-[
WARNING: Outer Tilog is different...

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: June 25, 2012, 03:54:20 AM »
We peaked at 17 in the end before the vote was taken :)

Then held the city for about 2 days before it went rogue again...  :-[
Seems like ripe time for a new Duke of Giblot city to secede and make a new Giblot realm ;)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: June 25, 2012, 05:25:11 AM »
I don't think he is a duke.  The Duchy of Giblot is without a region, I believe.   However,  it WOULD be interesting if the region joined the duchy of Koolaris in Minas Thalion, giving them a city to base from.

feyeleanor

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: June 25, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
Cathal however is doing his best to avoid that. Drenga's going to be the perfect spot from which to watch the war between Lukon and everyone else :)