Author Topic: What realm should I join?  (Read 33735 times)

Silverhawk

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: What realm should I join?
« Reply #30: September 29, 2011, 07:47:03 PM »
Don't forget the free torture pack that comes for every new member you bring in :D

*This sponsor message was brought to you by the generous Republic of Riombara*
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In practice, there is.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: September 29, 2011, 10:16:53 PM »
Take a dose of Fheuv'n if you desire ideologically charged wars, an evolving realm and culture.

Side-effects may include instant bans. Not recommended for Anarises or Lefanises.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: September 30, 2011, 04:33:50 AM »
Take a dose of Fheuv'n if you desire ideologically charged wars, an evolving realm and culture.

Side-effects may include instant bans. Not recommended for Anarises or Lefanises.

I think Fheuv'n will have to change that flag if it doesn't want to be known as Enweil west, Enweil junior or Enweil two for all it's life ;)
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: September 30, 2011, 04:39:17 AM »
I think Fheuv'n will have to change that flag if it doesn't want to be known as Enweil west, Enweil junior or Enweil two for all it's life ;)

Our flag is way cooler.

Makes Enweil jealous.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: September 30, 2011, 05:11:20 AM »
Our flag is way cooler.

Makes Enweil jealous.

I agree.

Then the only choice left is to kill Enweil :p

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: September 30, 2011, 05:19:10 AM »
I agree.

Then the only choice left is to kill Enweil :p

We're on it.

(Signed, Riombara)

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: September 30, 2011, 05:24:35 AM »
We're on it.

(Signed, Riombara)

I wish I could help you with that but no free character slots :( and I feel like I don't want to leave any realms I'm currently in.

Ahh the agony of choice.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: September 30, 2011, 05:26:07 AM »
Actually, I agree. I WANTED THE RED ONE! Pretty please change it, Chenier, I highly doubt anyone in the realm will disagree. It just makes us look more BA.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: September 30, 2011, 05:30:29 AM »
Actually, I agree. I WANTED THE RED ONE! Pretty please change it, Chenier, I highly doubt anyone in the realm will disagree. It just makes us look more BA.

How did "THE RED ONE" look? :)

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: September 30, 2011, 05:32:44 AM »
How did "THE RED ONE" look? :)

Red. And the triangle is pointed the other way. It actually stands out pretty well.
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: September 30, 2011, 05:56:42 AM »
Red. And the triangle is pointed the other way. It actually stands out pretty well.

Actually, the triangle pointed in the same way. Everything was exactly the same, except red instead of blue.

One of the problems is that when I ran tests to see which was visually better, I used my own Enweil flag isntead of the real one. As mine is much smoother and nice, there was a bigger contrast between our icon and Enweil's than what we currently see.

Mind you, I have told Enweil to change icons since forever, and they agreed but never did it...

Maybe I can have Ed do it.

Kain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: September 30, 2011, 08:13:05 AM »
Okay, I managed to get a character on his way to Beluaterra. Now I am in the same seat as the threat creator, which realm does he join? ;)

Keep telling more so we can decide :)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: September 30, 2011, 09:50:19 AM »
Okay, I managed to get a character on his way to Beluaterra. Now I am in the same seat as the threat creator, which realm does he join? ;)

Keep telling more so we can decide :)

Come to Fronen. Probably the most glory to be had anywhere at the moment. Four to one odds (bring it on)! Glorious battles (when we win)! Silver-tongued diplomacy (we hope)!

In all seriousness, there's plenty to do. If you are active and outspoken, you'll rise quickly.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: September 30, 2011, 04:51:06 PM »
If I was going to send a character to Beluaterra, my top picks would be: OG, Fronen, Enweil or Riombara.

Each of them is on the front-lines of their respective wars. If I didn't mind the long travel times to the front lines then IVF seems interesting.

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: September 30, 2011, 05:18:20 PM »
I need a vice-marshal in IVF, who wants to help reap Riombara's teat?