Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 48772 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #150: February 09, 2012, 03:41:03 PM »
You Imperial Milkdrinker! Everyone knows the Nords should rule Skyrim!

I'm a Breton, so for all I care the Nords can go back to pretending they're the cool viking warriors, as long as they do their job of defending the northern imperial border instead of bickering amongst themselves.

Besides, I don't trust Ulfric, and the Thalmor quest puts even more doubt on his role.

Zakilevo

« Reply #151: February 09, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
I am a Nord so I don't trust Thalmor. Damn elves can die for all I care. Nords are good against frost dragons and that is only thing good about them.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #152: February 17, 2012, 09:17:12 PM »
Woo! The Workshop is awesome! 26 mods so far! Any mods to recommend, anyone?

So far, I like Dovakhiins Hideout, Better Blood, Light Foot for Followers, Glowing Books (those you haven't read yet), Better Containers (adds a hint towards barrels' contents, like produce or reagens), Better books (skill books go into your inventory unread, a tag says what they do), and well, 20-ish others :P Trying out a few others now, such as a mod that automatically loots gold and lockpicks, and another that tells you what souls you've trapped (instead of just 'Soul Captured')

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #153: February 17, 2012, 11:30:01 PM »
Ooh.  Like how Soul Gems were in Morrowind?  When you captured named mobs/characters, it would list their names. So you'd know you had the soul of, in Skyrim, Ulfric trapped inside. :D

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #154: February 18, 2012, 10:37:25 AM »
Ooh.  Like how Soul Gems were in Morrowind?  When you captured named mobs/characters, it would list their names. So you'd know you had the soul of, in Skyrim, Ulfric trapped inside. :D

No, it's not going that far. It's a cool suggestion, though :) So far, the notice only gives you the soul level (and not even the soul gem rank - though that's to be implemented).

Another thing in scaffolds is to collect skulls, though. I'll subscribe when/if the skulls bear the names of my enemies :)

Also, I supported Ulfric in the war :P