Author Topic: A couple of questions on being a Region Lord...  (Read 16269 times)

egamma

Re: A couple of questions on being a Region Lord...
« Reply #30: November 24, 2011, 04:16:28 AM »
Correct--only FEI and DWI should have variable harvests. The rest should have 7-day harvests--I'm sure the devs will speak with Tom soon and get that fixed.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: November 24, 2011, 04:22:29 AM »
Correct--only FEI and DWI should have variable harvests. The rest should have 7-day harvests--I'm sure the devs will speak with Tom soon and get that fixed.

Should have had. I'm not sure if seasons actually had any effect on FEI, but I know that harvests are now fixed, at least on Dwi. Production varies, but not harvest length. At least, that's what was announced a while ago, and what I saw IG seems to confirm it.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: November 24, 2011, 05:23:19 AM »
Should have had. I'm not sure if seasons actually had any effect on FEI, but I know that harvests are now fixed, at least on Dwi. Production varies, but not harvest length. At least, that's what was announced a while ago, and what I saw IG seems to confirm it.

Yeah FEI suffered from the old Variable harvest system, and now work on the fixed harvest variable output system. To be honest I haven't played on anywhere other then Dwilight and FEI for so long I've no idea if the same system was rolled out to the other islands, or if they keep their simple fixed harvest model.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: November 24, 2011, 05:25:26 AM »
Yeah FEI suffered from the old Variable harvest system, and now work on the fixed harvest variable output system. To be honest I haven't played on anywhere other then Dwilight and FEI for so long I've no idea if the same system was rolled out to the other islands, or if they keep their simple fixed harvest model.
Others don't have seasons. 100% production every harvest.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: November 26, 2011, 04:32:58 AM »
So BT IS 9 days. I've checked to confirm with my own character as well

Why the hell were people calling me crazy?

People really shouldn't go around saying people are wrong without actually looking it up...

Aw, what the crap. I swear I fixed that before.

It's fixed now.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: November 27, 2011, 11:15:38 PM »
Aw, what the crap. I swear I fixed that before.

It's fixed now.

So it's 7 days now?

You should make a public announcement about that. I was dead convinced that it was 9 days everywhere because BT is my main continent: I'm sure others were in the same situation as I was.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: November 28, 2011, 12:58:24 AM »
So it's 7 days now?

You should make a public announcement about that. I was dead convinced that it was 9 days everywhere because BT is my main continent: I'm sure others were in the same situation as I was.

Good idea.

Done.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: November 28, 2011, 11:31:08 AM »
So does Beluaterra now get 28% more food than before, or is it just tallied up more often?
After all it's a roleplaying game.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: November 28, 2011, 01:50:43 PM »
tallied up more often
firefox

STiAle

• Freeman
  • Safe, Sane, Consensual
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: November 29, 2011, 04:59:32 PM »
Another question:

How do I send food to distant/non-neighboring regions? There's a send caravan option but no destination can be selected?
No other word is better than the last word!

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: November 29, 2011, 05:02:06 PM »
Another question:

How do I send food to distant/non-neighboring regions? There's a send caravan option but no destination can be selected?

Hmm? What region are you lord of?

STiAle

• Freeman
  • Safe, Sane, Consensual
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: November 29, 2011, 05:08:51 PM »
Hmm? What region are you lord of?
Oh, right.
Warmanoras, Oritolon at the Colonies. The banker did  some checking some time ago, seems the same for all Oritolon regions.
No other word is better than the last word!