Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 419158 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #30: December 03, 2011, 11:06:41 PM »
My first invasion!!  ;D

Always wanted to be in a Beluaterra Invasion, but alas never had the right character in the right place until now...

Immigration isn't yet blocked. If anyone wants to join, now's the time. Likely to be the last time.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: December 03, 2011, 11:24:36 PM »
Pretty excited about this, even if I have to experience it through the eyes of a lowly adventurer.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: December 04, 2011, 12:24:56 AM »
Pretty excited about this, even if I have to experience it through the eyes of a lowly adventurer.

Adventurers matter during an invasion. My advice is to keep an eye out. Often times advies start finding invasion-related items that are critical to being able to stop it.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: December 04, 2011, 05:48:32 AM »
My first invasion!!  ;D

Always wanted to be in a Beluaterra Invasion, but alas never had the right character in the right place until now...

Mine too. :)
Quite excited about it, despite the pessimistic remarks.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: December 04, 2011, 07:54:01 AM »
Adventurers matter during an invasion. My advice is to keep an eye out. Often times advies start finding invasion-related items that are critical to being able to stop it.

If by "often times" you mean "only in the third invasion to date"...

I'm not saying don't keep an eye out, but you shouldn't hope too hard that the macguffin will appear through adventurers. The third invasion had portal stones found by adventurers, the fourth had the Light and the Avatars. Who knows what this one will have?
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: December 04, 2011, 08:34:52 AM »
Just death and destruction.

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: December 04, 2011, 10:44:30 AM »
Facing so many Daimons with just one unique item, the attackers suffer a small morale penalty.

And morale bonuses.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: December 04, 2011, 10:54:24 AM »
Facing so many Daimons with just one unique item, the attackers suffer a small morale penalty.

And morale bonuses.

Pooh. Really not much in it for advy. If my advy doesn't get his third recommendation soon, may unpause Mordred or something...  8)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #38: December 04, 2011, 11:22:55 AM »
If by "often times" you mean "only in the third invasion to date"...

I'm not saying don't keep an eye out, but you shouldn't hope too hard that the macguffin will appear through adventurers. The third invasion had portal stones found by adventurers, the fourth had the Light and the Avatars. Who knows what this one will have?

4 also had the books that in trios supposedly wiped out all corresponding enemies in the region. Or area. Don't know. Probably region. Maybe area. Whatever.

You know, there was all this talk about a unified BT religion. And yet...Where is that cure for cancer, Lex?

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #39: December 04, 2011, 11:40:50 AM »
4 also had the books that in trios supposedly wiped out all corresponding enemies in the region. Or area. Don't know. Probably region. Maybe area. Whatever.

Oh yeah, the books. We put the BM equivalent of a nuclear bomb into the game, and you lot basically ignored it. :-)

D`Este

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: December 04, 2011, 11:46:12 AM »
Oh yeah, the books. We put the BM equivalent of a nuclear bomb into the game, and you lot basically ignored it. :-)

Or the effort is just too much to collect all three of them....

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #41: December 04, 2011, 11:47:40 AM »
There were books? :P

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: December 04, 2011, 11:49:33 AM »
I'll be over there, banging my head against a wall
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: December 04, 2011, 12:00:02 PM »
Yup, but the rumour was they just created scrolls. My Adventurer had around 2 Daimon Books, but never got her hands on a third, and then proceeded to die.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #44: December 04, 2011, 12:14:22 PM »
Yup, but the rumour was they just created scrolls. My Adventurer had around 2 Daimon Books, but never got her hands on a third, and then proceeded to die.

Depends on the book... I won't say more, because the books are still in play.