Author Topic: What you really wanted to do in BM but never did  (Read 33196 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

...Also what you really wanted to do must not break any rules.

For me, I always wanted to host a tournament. But the cities to which I was appointed duke were Flowrestown, Rettleville, and Creasur. Flowrestown was a temporary thing. Rettleville was dirt poor with monsters everywhere. Creasur got blighted about two days after I became its duke.

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
Win a tournament :D

And found a new colony somewhere :)

Alpha

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Win a tournament :D

And found a new colony somewhere :)

Yea, I'd love to win a tournament. Only managed to get 2nd place about 4 times so far. I'd also like to lead a successful rebellion, but all mine fail.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Found a religion. Maybe some day I'll get to found a splinter off of Sanguis Astroism...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
I would also like to found a religion.

I have been a co-founder original part-designer of three religions: Qyrvaggism, Way of the Warrior Saints, and Triunism. I have been a priest in all of them. I have never gotten to actually start a religion. This makes me sad.

I also want to secede, but I need a good RP motivation.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Create a massive Secret Society (I guess then it's not so secret ;) )

Create an empire like the one Matt's working on.

Become a Duke (probably will happen soon).

Sponsor/Maintain a volunteer based elite army (elite only in name and IC, not OOC commitments needed).

Host a major tournament.

Get to 100% skill.

Make/train/cultivate a unit with 99 training, awesome weapon/armour, and over 2000 CS.

Get some medals (is anyone still giving 'em out? :P)

That's about it...for now. :)
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

songqu88@gmail.com

How would you know if you got to 100% skill? Even the tournament show off estimate can be off, but for anything other than sword and joust, what do we do?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Get some medals (is anyone still giving 'em out? :P)

Umm... You just fixed the "can't give medals" bug a few hours ago. So, maybe now that people actually /can/ give medals, they will. :)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Umm... You just fixed the "can't give medals" bug a few hours ago. So, maybe now that people actually /can/ give medals, they will. :)

Hehe, well, I guess.  Hopefully someone can test it out (gimme some! :D) since I can't do so on dev (it's a live server problem).
The above is accurate 25% of the time, truthful 50% of the time, and facetious 100% of the time.

Madmonk77

• Knight
  • tiki tiki on the rocks!
    • View Profile
    • Rock-Soft
Gain a medal.

Become Duke of a city.

Found a colony on Dwilight.

Gather enough Sanguis Astroism forces and call on a crusade against Zuma Coalition on Dwilight always wanted to see the daimons on dwilight dead! mwahahaha!

Have a 300 infantry unit. Silly but still I want to see 300 infantry men on just one unit and assault/attack something :P

What else...

Become the Sponsor of an army.

And for the moment I think that is all.
Nico.-

"What else can happen when an unstoppable force collides with an immovable object?" -- Used to be the player of Vats family. Now I'm the player of Vlad family.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I already achieved a lot of what I wanted, but setting up a good, nice, interesting Religion and making it flourish from the start with a Priest that doesn't have to worry about other duties is something I would really like to do.

Oh, and winning a Tournament!

Igelfeld

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Alongside the regular ideas a propositions, like become duke. I have always wanted to try and found a central lending bank. I think Tom wouldn't like this means of doing it and it is probably against the rules, but I still think it would be fun. Here is the idea, On three different islands, probably Atamara, dwilight, and Far East I would create a matching guild. The purpose of this guild would be to serve as a central bank, you could deposit gold at any of the branches and be able to send it, through us, to your other family members. I could also issue loans to realms through it and provide funds for war and colony founding.

I would also like to gain a medal  :-[
Moritz Von Igelfeld - King of Asylon
Moria Von Igelfeld - Viscountess of Lanston
Ulrich Von Igelfeld - Knight of Remton, Dark Isle Colonist

Foundation

• Honourable King
  • Okay... you got me
    • View Profile
    • White Halmos
Alongside the regular ideas a propositions, like become duke. I have always wanted to try and found a central lending bank. I think Tom wouldn't like this means of doing it and it is probably against the rules, but I still think it would be fun. Here is the idea, On three different islands, probably Atamara, dwilight, and Far East I would create a matching guild. The purpose of this guild would be to serve as a central bank, you could deposit gold at any of the branches and be able to send it, through us, to your other family members. I could also issue loans to realms through it and provide funds for war and colony founding.

I would also like to gain a medal  :-[

I did want to make loans and stuff, but found it almost impossibly hard to transfer funds effectively with the current mechanics. :)

Igelfeld

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
I did want to make loans and stuff, but found it almost impossibly hard to transfer funds effectively with the current mechanics. :)

I am not really that familiar with the guilds system, but if you were to loan the money and have the signer join a guild that could charge a monthly fee as repayment. they could essentially repay you through that. You would still need to travel to their capital to transfer the funds to them though.
Moritz Von Igelfeld - King of Asylon
Moria Von Igelfeld - Viscountess of Lanston
Ulrich Von Igelfeld - Knight of Remton, Dark Isle Colonist

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
I am not really that familiar with the guilds system, but if you were to loan the money and have the signer join a guild that could charge a monthly fee as repayment. they could essentially repay you through that. You would still need to travel to their capital to transfer the funds to them though.

And nothing would actually force them to pay up.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron