Author Topic: Ibladesh secessions  (Read 24117 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Ibladesh secessions
« Reply #45: April 06, 2012, 04:37:43 AM »
Eponllyn is still building and getting established.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: April 09, 2012, 02:36:32 PM »
So is Armonia if I not mistaken. Our realm Trader just ask my Banker character for sell food there :)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: April 21, 2012, 01:30:52 AM »
If Armonia capitalizes on the rogue regions around it(namely Ibladesh City) then they could be a powerhouse. I could see them even warring with Caligus over Isadril eventually, and winning. But that is if they capitalize on the rogue regions and if Perdan and Caligus don't decide to interfere with them in these early stages of development.

Eponllyn I see more of as a breadbasket Trader realm. They can get a couple more rural regions, but that would be stretching their nobles thin. They have a couple decent cities but, barring the possibility that they team up with Armonia and possibly another realm against Perdan, I don't see them becoming a powerhouse.

But in order for my hypotheses to play out, we need Ibladesh to die already(no offense Ibladeshians, but you had it coming after waging a 2 on 1 total war).

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: April 21, 2012, 02:17:00 AM »
Perdan and Caligus are not yet letting anyone take Ibladesh city. If anyone does before these two war machines bless the TO, they will get pummeled.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: April 21, 2012, 05:23:04 PM »
Perdan and Caligus are not yet letting anyone take Ibladesh city. If anyone does before these two war machines bless the TO, they will get pummeled.

Eh, Armonia can probably slip in once Perdan and Caligus finally find a reason to venture North. ;D

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #50: April 21, 2012, 09:32:31 PM »
And then the moment their task is done, they'll crush all of Armonia.

* Draco Tanos golf-claps.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: April 22, 2012, 12:33:44 AM »
And then the moment their task is done, they'll crush all of Armonia.

* Draco Tanos golf-claps.

Maybe so, maybe not. You see, Caligus and Perdan benefitted greatly because Ibladesh's South side and seceded/fell apart. However, Armonia and Eponllyn are on the South side of the lake, and therefore a lot farther away from Perdan and Caligus' capital. Supposing they made a puppet, Armonia and Eponllyn could be locked in an Itorunt-Ibladesh style war with the other three. It won't be as easy as you think.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: April 22, 2012, 12:51:34 AM »
You see, Caligus and Perdan benefitted greatly because Ibladesh's South side and seceded/fell apart.
They had already lost the war long before the secessions.

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: April 22, 2012, 01:03:41 AM »
They had already lost the war long before the secessions.

Yes, because they kept hold of Ibladesh and their Northern regions when they should have fled into their Southern regions. Stupid tactics on their part.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: April 22, 2012, 01:09:55 AM »
Stupid tactics yes. But not because of that. Ibladesh failed militarily practically the entire war through, that and getting provoked to start the war prematurely (before aix was ready) is the reason we lost.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: April 22, 2012, 06:48:29 AM »
All Ibladesh seceded realms going get crush soon. Stay tuned for more news on southland!  :o
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: April 22, 2012, 06:52:13 AM »
All Ibladesh seceded realms going get crush soon. Stay tuned for more news on southland!  :o

Tomake new ones, with same nobles, and start again over and over?........Huraaaah!.......  ???

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: May 27, 2012, 05:37:21 PM »
Here's an idea- Epollyn takes Ibladesh! It's not like Armonia can feed it  ;)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: May 28, 2012, 02:49:15 AM »
As my character is too old to survive the journey from Fontan in the north to Ibladesh seceded Armonia and Epollyn in the south, with the Caligus lands in between, I have to send him far away. He has said his goodbye piece to Fontan 8)

Now what if, I say if because Armonia and Epollyn are still rebuilding. What if Armonia and Epollyn attack Caligus from the south, and Sirion attach from the north? Now that would be interesting ;)