Author Topic: Nevermind  (Read 22824 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Yet, none of you had been threatened by Kabrinskia about using the Zuma against Your own kingdoms.
While this is strictly true, the northern realms have, actually, been on the receiving end of a Zuma expedition. Someone (most likely someone in the Veinsormoot) leaked internal SA messages to the Zuma, who came screaming up to "investigate" Iashalur. Son in a sense, we *were* on the receiving end of a human realm trying to use the Zuma as a weapon.

Some fast talking managed to salvage the situation, and actually turn it into a positive. But still, we rallied our armies to do battle with the Zuma. As unprepared as we were, we had no intention of backing down from the fight.

(And, also, we are aware of certain persons who are still attempting to get the Zuma to attack the collection of SA theocracies. And no, I will not supply details.  :-X)
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
In the same "defensive" manner that Asylon helped Terran? ;)

Back when they were actually just defending Terran, yes.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
And Terran is still going to be helping Asylon defensively.

At least, theoretically.

If that actually manifests itself into me being able to get the army to move three regions, like, ... together... at once... in a cohesive unit... I will be ecstatic.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:24:31 AM by Glaumring »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Oh add Morek to the list... Not a crusade my ass...

How? When? Why? Don't you have enough on your plate without inventing new enemies?  ;D
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
How? When? Why? Don't you have enough on your plate without inventing new enemies?  ;D

The more he has to complain about the happier he is it seems.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused

egamma

What's the difference between SA and the Saxons again?

Oh, there are more nobles in SA, that makes it all right.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
What's the difference between SA and the Saxons again?

Oh, there are more nobles in SA, that makes it all right.

You might want to watch it. The Saxons are a convicted OOC clan, known for explicitly circumventing game mechanics and exploiting loopholes in the code.

SA is a purely IC organization, that anyone who wants to can join. The fact that you dislike it does not make it an exclusive, OOC-based organization.

This post treads perilously close to accusing SA of violations of the Social Contract.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Oh add Morek to the list... Not a crusade my ass...

if you are referring to the fact busto is around kabrinskia now, you should check your reports more carefully. we're not even their allies..

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

At least, theoretically.

If that actually manifests itself into me being able to get the army to move three regions, like, ... together... at once... in a cohesive unit... I will be ecstatic.

Terran's Tactically Terrible Army?

We should just give all our gold to Kale. He is the only one that actually follows orders.  :P

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:24:54 AM by Glaumring »

Uzamaki

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
There is/ was a noble of Morek in Mech Alb. I don't know what to think anymore. Asides from hurry up Zuma...

Asylon made a deal with the devils?

Peri

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
There is/ was a noble of Morek in Mech Alb. I don't know what to think anymore. Asides from hurry up Zuma...

Yes, that's busto. he's a tourist. smile in the camera!

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 08:25:13 AM by Glaumring »

Kellaine

• Noble Lord
  • Honor in Service
    • View Profile
    • Thatcher  Family
Asylon made a deal with the devils?

After condemning Kabrinskia for doing just that?  Interesting.
Dexter - Principality of Zonasa, Telgar - Principality of Zonasa, Wil - Morek Empire, Crom- Adventurer - Kabrinskia-paused