Author Topic: A Matter Of Honour // This-Is-How-You-Declare-War.  (Read 72922 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Wait, we can do that? I could have sworn that was explicitly against the rules?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Wait, we can do that? I could have sworn that was explicitly against the rules?

It's definitely not kosher. That was done before the cold storage option existed however, back then if you paused a character you had one less character to play with, period, so most character would be deleted if you did not intend to play them on.

And Allison didn't gain 15 years through that - 5 maybe? She was recreated at the oldest age you can create a character.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

egamma

Ah, so we could RP her as an impostor?

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile

That was long ago. Most of the things you think about when you think about Allison happened after. But yes, you could RP that she's not really the widow of Deverka, if you remember Deverka.

Dustole should confirm, but I think it was slightly before she drilled a hole in her head.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That was long ago. Most of the things you think about when you think about Allison happened after. But yes, you could RP that she's not really the widow of Deverka, if you remember Deverka.

Dustole should confirm, but I think it was slightly before she drilled a hole in her head.

It was long long ago.  Back when Aquilegia had Twinblade and his multi accounts.  I got frustrated and deleted my whole account.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile

Pretty sure it was after, I remember that's how some characters were identifying her as the true Allison.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Darksun

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
    • Bucksplace

This was tried and failed. Enough people went along with it. I believe the official story was that she was kidnapped by pirates and the sea breeze did wonders for her complexion. Additionally many characters came forward to vouch for her person, identifying her by the hole in her head.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Yes, she was able to get away with it. Most of the times I have seen people do this, they are allowed to continue as if nothing happened. I have seen a few very bad cases of it, that generated a LOT of hard feelings on both sides of the debate.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It was a dark BM time for me.  Not something I am proud of.  I felt a little better when we found out way later that Twinblade was cheating.  It was like 3 years ago so I dont remember all the details.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)