Author Topic: "Elves"?  (Read 24364 times)

Zakilevo

Re: "Elves"?
« Reply #60: September 04, 2012, 01:56:49 AM »
IMO, it doesn't really matter. If they keep it to themselves behind their borders, it's not really hurting me any.

That is what Tom said and I agree. But if they leave to join other realms, it is a different matter.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #61: September 04, 2012, 02:22:22 AM »
So if they start telling people outside the realm that they're elves, they automagically become human when they leave?  That'd sure make any RPs between Sirion and other realms look absolutely stupid. :)

I'll just ICly chalk it up to lunacy.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: September 04, 2012, 02:28:05 AM »
So if they start telling people outside the realm that they're elves, they automagically become human when they leave?  That'd sure make any RPs between Sirion and other realms look absolutely stupid. :)

I'll just ICly chalk it up to lunacy.

Of course its Lunacy. Lets look at it this way, the stereotypical fantasy elf is part of a empire that is past its prime. They spend their days remembering the glorious golden age of their empire, with little or no chance to ever reach such heights again while they wait for the pitiful remnants of their culture to finally perish completely. Its complete Lunacy to want to buy into that.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: September 04, 2012, 02:48:29 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong.

I seem to remember reading Tom comment on Elves. If Sirion ever get destroyed, there will be no more Elf realm created.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Zakilevo

« Reply #64: September 04, 2012, 03:02:51 AM »
Correct me if I am wrong.

I seem to remember reading Tom comment on Elves. If Sirion ever get destroyed, there will be no more Elf realm created.

Yeah. If you want elves gone, kill Sirion. Simple and easy.

egamma

« Reply #65: September 04, 2012, 06:45:55 PM »
Yeah. If you want elves gone, kill Sirion. Simple and easy.

That's my plan!

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: September 07, 2012, 07:10:30 PM »
That's my plan!

Good luck with that... Sirion is a monster.

egamma

« Reply #67: September 08, 2012, 11:34:31 PM »
Good luck with that... Sirion is a monster.

I have never fought a war that I haven't lost!

Hinamoto

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: September 09, 2012, 03:46:24 AM »

:o
“A leader leads by example, not by force” .- Sun Tzu

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #69: September 10, 2012, 06:43:49 AM »

Haha I laughed at that one.

I'm not actually shocked that that few amount of elves exist. That was 10 years ago O_O time really does fly. Hmm I'm sure possible their are a few elves hiding outside Sirion just that they are hidden so deeply in the population that they are unseen or not heard of. Maybe waiting for a day to strike down their former nation and reclaim it as there own. It at least would be a great RP.

The exact make-up of a elf was never clear and I don't think all of Sirion ever from what I know grasped the concept. I just thought they were of a different ethnic group, that had pointier ears and wore earrings of gold. Paler skin than ours because they were always hidden from the sun under the trees of the Forest of Sirion. I for one never thought the were a different race of humans. Just mm different because of the area that they were in. Just like many of my chars have long since thought tribes men are where Nivemus (OR) are and the Volcano people have tanner skin than some of us on the island.

Orcs still linger in Westmoor *Looks around a bit* I thought? They mutated their ears yup, weird mutated ear people who look a bit greenish, perhaps from rolling around in the grass too much.

Fontan, well I always looked at Fontan as if we were the like the Greeks... never getting along, arguing, and babbling over everything.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:46:54 AM by Blue Star »
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #70: September 10, 2012, 06:52:40 AM »
If there were any orcs left, they were long since put to the sword.  Aberrations!

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: September 10, 2012, 07:03:30 AM »
That truly be a shame... cause the Troll under the bridge between Bescaon and Troyes would be very upset and I think he might rampage through out the Westmoor. Isn't a troll under every bridge?
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #72: September 10, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »
So THAT'S what the Fontanese were!