Author Topic: Terran trials  (Read 71079 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Terran trials
« Reply #255: August 27, 2012, 08:13:24 PM »
Thought it was 5 days, gradually? Wouldn't you start losing troops that first day without provisions?

5 days safe, while your provisions run down. Then 5 days of gradually losing more and more men. It's not until the 10th day that you have the same level of losses that you would have gotten on the 6th day before the change.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #256: August 27, 2012, 08:14:16 PM »
5 days safe, while your provisions run down. Then 5 days of gradually losing more and more men. It's not until the 10th day that you have the same level of losses that you would have gotten on the 6th day before the change.

Ah, okay, got it.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

egamma

« Reply #257: August 27, 2012, 08:15:22 PM »

Sheesh, next you're going to be telling them what the "hack Battlemaster" action for Infiltrators does...  >:(

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #258: August 27, 2012, 08:19:37 PM »
Sheesh, next you're going to be telling them what the "hack Battlemaster" action for Infiltrators does...  >:(

There is no such option, don't be silly.

There's a big difference between describing the way, say, all the fame points work, and describing how to not let your troops all die when marching through starving regions.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan