Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf: A Teeeensy Bit of Murder  (Read 43263 times)

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Have you read what I've been writing? I didn't "admit it".

Sorry, is hard to tell when we are talking in character of just a plain commentary outside game, for example:

I

VOTE SLAPSTICKS.

!@#$ da police.

Thought you were just mocking the police, about what you did........ blehh, should have finished my english classes  ;D

Peace!

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Sorry, is hard to tell when we are talking in character of just a plain commentary outside game, for example:

Thought you were just mocking the police, about what you did........ blehh, should have finished my english classes  ;D

Peace!

I'm not roleplaying. I literally explained twice why I self-voted, it was to see who'd bandwagon. Namely, Cren. Who I am now voting for.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Its important to note that there's no distinction between IC and OOC.  They're the same thing really.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
So does anyone feel like going on Cren/Sonya or shall I resign myself to death? Velax?

Alright, why not.

UNVOTE ADDRIDAE.

VOTE CREN.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
1 hour and 40 minutes till deadline.

Vote count:

Slapsticks - 4 - Penchant (24), Cren (32), Sonya (49), Ehndras (29)
Cren - 2 - Slapsticks (36), Velax (63)
Ehndras - 1 - Zakilevo(27)

not voted - Addridae
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
It looked like you were frustrated at something, frustated being a werewolf, and you went over to get yourself lynched. Ah you are a werewolf, your rage shows that. Don't hide, because your identity is already public, we are damn sure that you are one.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
cool story bro
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
Story or Truth, it would get revealed soon.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if slapsticks gets himself killed by an overly-clever ploy.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
So... who thinks I should switch my vote to Cren so that Cren and Slapsticks both get killed? Everyone likes a two for one deal, right?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
So... who thinks I should switch my vote to Cren so that Cren and Slapsticks both get killed? Everyone likes a two for one deal, right?
Double killing now will give us better odds tomorrow so why not?

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Ha, you just want Cren to go down with you but sure. Unvote Slapsticks, Vote Cren.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Unless that kills two villagers. Then the werewolves might win, as they could be at parity.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 08:08:53 PM by Velax »

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Who know? Who cares? Just kill'em all and I don't have to worry about a werewolf trying to bite me in the middle of the night.
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
~45 minutes till deadline.

Vote count:

Slapsticks - 3 - Cren (32), Sonya (49), Ehndras (29)
Cren - 3 - Slapsticks (36), Velax (63), Penchant (71)
Ehndras - 1 - Zakilevo(27)

not voted - Addridae