Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 68306 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #255: August 28, 2012, 06:42:22 PM »
Wow, at first many worried there were 4 assassins, then since there wasn't parity we were like it must be 3 Zakilevo, Indirik, and Cren but turns out Cren was innocent.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #256: August 28, 2012, 06:44:08 PM »

Winners
Cren the Diplomat
Penchant the Diplomat
Barek the Diplomat (Witness)
Ross the Diplomat

Poor innocent ghosts  :'(
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #257: August 28, 2012, 06:46:16 PM »
Way to vote with the assassins, Cren! :P
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258: August 28, 2012, 06:50:45 PM »
we were the only ones being completely honest. :D
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #259: August 28, 2012, 07:20:36 PM »
Lol, thought there were 3 assassins. Anyway 2 was good enough.

And yeah Penchant, you almost got yourself killed!
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Fury

« Reply #260: August 28, 2012, 07:26:25 PM »
Barek really was who he said he was?? LOL! He was so sure I was and I was so sure he was an assassin :o Assassins could probably have just sat back and let the diplomats kill each other off  ;D

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261: August 28, 2012, 07:42:10 PM »
Meh, Zak's strategy was to just go with the flow, and keep his head down. Didn't work, as he was too suspicious. We didn't want to kill Barek, as he may have been protected by a Guardian. He was too much of an obvious assassin's target. My strategy was to start killing all the peripheral characters so long as Barek kept fingering innocents. Probably would have worked if the Sage hadn't scanned Barek as the Witness on the first night, letting the two of them form a secure partnership. We almost knifed Lefanis the second night, too. :(
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

« Reply #262: August 28, 2012, 07:45:52 PM »
Meh, Zak's strategy was to just go with the flow, and keep his head down. Didn't work, as he was too suspicious. We didn't want to kill Barek, as he may have been protected by a Guardian. He was too much of an obvious assassin's target. My strategy was to start killing all the peripheral characters so long as Barek kept fingering innocents. Probably would have worked if the Sage hadn't scanned Barek as the Witness on the first night, letting the two of them form a secure partnership. We almost knifed Lefanis the second night, too. :(

Yep. I couldn't send enough letters to get the suspicions off of me. Was busy over the weekend :-/

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #263: August 29, 2012, 03:10:57 AM »
Yep. I couldn't send enough letters to get the suspicions off of me. Was busy over the weekend :-/
Me too, I was busy during weekend and not able online. And all your plan are to kill those silent people first. No harm done, just I could not believe my eyes Barek is actually a Diplomat because I swear he is the first one to accuse Ketchum and he want hang him first :P
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #264: August 29, 2012, 03:16:46 AM »
Someone had to get voted.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #265: August 29, 2012, 05:41:26 AM »
The Sage gang were only sure of Zak's guilt due to a lucky use of Barek's Witness ability. Starting at 0%, the chance of spotting one of the Assassins during a murder goes up 15% every night he doesn't use it. He used it on the second night (so 30% chance of success) and got lucky on the RNG. And because Lefanis scanned Barek the first night, it meant the whole Sage group now knew Zak was an Assassin. An unlucky break for the Assassins.