Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penchant

It's not my fault the Chinese food I ate was bad. With our spice vendor being killed I think they gave bad/old stuff, which made me sick and unable to vote. I am better now but don't know who to vote for.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

Quote from: Lanyon on September 22, 2012, 08:00:15 PM
Vote Ketchum
Why you vote me for?

Take this. VOTE LANYON for voting me. Until we do further analysis.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lanyon

Your profile picture makes you out as innocent, but I expect quite the contrary  :P

Indirik

Ketchum is human. It is possible tha he may be a conspirator, but he's human.

VOTE LANYON

Until you change your vote to someone we don't know is human.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Zakilevo

Cren

I would say Indirik was the luckiest person yesterday.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

Well, that was kind of the divine signal I was hoping for.

UNVOTE PENCHANT

VOTE LANYON
D'Espana Family

Lanyon

Y'all will be in a very bad place if you kill me I hope you understand. Especially you Indirik

Telrunya

VOTE LANYON

Voting for a Townie, as I trust Indirik there to be right, and I don't have much else to go on right now. Penchant is the only other suspicious one, but I think there are several factors as to why no hunt could have happened.

Lanyon

Penchant

Quote from: Telrunya on September 23, 2012, 06:03:49 PM
VOTE LANYON

Voting for a Townie, as I trust Indirik there to be right, and I don't have much else to go on right now. Penchant is the only other suspicious one, but I think there are several factors as to why no hunt could have happened.
Quote from: Lanyon on September 23, 2012, 06:34:00 PM
UNVOTE KETCHUM
VOTE PENCHANT

Isn't the deadline already past?
― G.K. Chesterton

Cren

Sorry, a bit late

Final Tally :

Penchant (2 votes): Lefanis (130), Lanyon (126)

Lanyon (6 votes): Ketchum (136), Indirik (138), Zakilevo (139), Penchant (141), D'Espana (142), Telrunya (144)

Not voted: Ross

Believing Indirik to be their savior, they support him in a voting against Lanyon. The few votes against Penchant doesn't matter much, and Lanyon's shouts go vain. Learning from their previous mistake, they carry Lanyon to a cliff and throws him down.

But their misfortunes won't end soon. As Indirik returned home, the beasts confront him, and he has no way to escape. But at that time, the severely wounded Lanyon comes limping and stands between them, and says,
"I fell on a tree. Now go, RUN!" But the assilants had an advantage over the wounded Lanyon, and soon he lay dead. They quickly track down the scared Indirik and feast on his flesh.

Lanyon, the Guardian Angel died protecting Indirik

Indirik, the Escapist Tester (sage) was eaten alive
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Cren

Lanyon

See? Told everyone that you guys would be sorry. But Noooooo. No one ever listens to me :'( lol.