Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telrunya

I believe there's a mutant already, so we'd be looking at 5 townies and 3 bad guys at least, might be even worse. At least the bad guys would be going after each other as well. I say we can trust Ketchum for now. Now I need to get some coffee first and reread posts before voting :P

D'Espana

Why the heck is it always the same? I can't understand for the life of me why our most valuable townies always do something fishy, managing to attract the votes over them. Losing GA and Sage the same day... and all because we lynched Lanyon, had we not done that he would have protected Indirik! So, my apologies, Lanyon. We really screwed the game with that...

Anyways, I don't think we want to lynch the quietest guy again. We have tried it before. In this game. Twice. And epically failed while doing so. Although I must confess that my Wolfdar is quite a bit distorted, so I might end voting up anyone just to avoid a double lynch, or if someone gives a good reason to do so. Anyone except Ketchum, that is, I think he's the only one clearly clean in here.
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

D'Espana, I not feel any clean. After all, I feel bad for voting Indirik and Lanyon. Clearly we need do some analysis about possible wolfie bandwagon or they shift their vote elsewhere to get some alibi... Even though Indirik kind of clear me up with his support before he die :(

My humble apology, ghosts of Indirik and Lanyon, our Seer and Guardian Angel...
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

A little analysis, bear with me.

Day 3 vote.

QuotePenchant (2 votes): Lefanis (130), Lanyon (126)

Lanyon (6 votes): Ketchum (136), Indirik (138), Zakilevo (139), Penchant (141), D'Espana (142), Telrunya (144)

Ross and Sonya- not voted

Now Ross is certainly a tempting choice, but it would be a risk. Lets look at Day 2 vote.

QuoteFury (5 votes): Indirik (97), Lefanis (110), Velax (115), Zakilevo (117), Anonymous

Indirik (5 votes): Ketchum (100), Lanyon (102), D'Espana (104), Fury (105), Telrunya (108)

Lefanis (2 votes): Ross (101), Sonya (114)

Not voted: Penchant

Day 1 vote.

QuoteZakilevo (1 vote): Lanyon (55)

Barek (7 votes): Zakilevo (49), Slapsticks (52), D'Espana (57), Ketchum (58), Penchant (64), Ross (68), Sonya (79)

Sonya (1 vote): Barek (80)

Fury (3 vote): Indirik (62), Telrunya (77), Velax (81)

Velax (1 vote): Fury (78)

Not voted: Lefanis.

Who I rule out as lycans for now-

• Ketchum- seemingly scanned by Indirik.
  • Sonya- she hasn't been seen for two days, not a lycan, since they didn't miss their hunt. Might be mutant, though, laying low.
  • Ross- again, hasn't been seen in two days. Can't have participated in yesterday's hunt, but might be mutant laying low.

Finding the mutant will be much more difficult, since it acts alone. But Lycans might be easier to find, simply because there would be a tendency for them to vote together, or try to pull double lunches if they can.

Day 1- most people bandwagon onto Barek.
Day 2- very interesting, as its a closer vote. Sadly, we can't learn as much as we might have. Fury ends up being a vampire, but his friend Slapsticks had already been killed, who might have if alive, tried to save him by voting for Indirik.
Day 3- This day, the bad guys would've known Indirik was seer. So obviously, they go after him at sunset. My guess is they covered their tracks pretending to agree with his not so great reasoning against Lanyon, to come across as good townies sheepling after the seer. So I think at least one of the werewolf group voted Lanyon (both, if my hunches about Ross and Sonya are correct).

So lets look at those 6 Lanyon votes. 

• Ketchum(innocent)
  • Indirik (innocent)
  • Zakilevo
  • D'Espana
  • Penchant
  • Telrunya

Of these 4, Telrunya hasn't shown any overt signs of not being a townie, based on his behaviour and posts so far. He didn't try and blend in on day one by voting Barek, using his head a little bit. Of course, this could just be a smart way to remove suspicion from himself. I am still suspicious of Penchant, for his absence coincided with the no hunt night on day 2. Could be a mutant, or a werewolf, but again, I cannot confirm that. Probably not a werewolf, as werewolf hunt happened the day after the missed hunt. I am going to say the missed hunt was the mutant hunt. I am also suspicious of D'espana. Eager to follow Indirik, bandwagoned onto Barek at the start. Blended in mostly with what the others were doing.

I am going to Vote Zakilevo. I very strongly suspect him. He began the bandwagon onto Barek, without even a reason. Most bad guys don't like to lead the day 1 campaign, so perhaps he shrewdly led it to throw people off his scent. In his own words, voted for Barek because he felt like it.

Quote from: Zakilevo on September 22, 2012, 05:18:13 AM
I voted Barek because I felt like voting for him. Now that two people are dead, I will think more carefully.

I went through his record, and I see he has made no analysis to back up most of his votings. Apart from Fury (who wasn't on his team), they all seem suspicious. I don't have a better guess than this for now, will have to wait and analyse more after sunset.

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Telrunya

Hmm, I can agree with that analysis, though we should not rule out yourself either ;) Ketchum is as innocent as we can get for now. I don't think we can pin the missed hunt on Penchant, though it's certainly still a possibility that's what happened if we don't have anything else to go on. For now, however, we do:

Vote Zakilevo

D'Espana

Don't worry Ketchum, I actually was speaking about your villager certainty, which seems pretty much confirmed. It's not your fault to have voted them, or at least not entirely. Many of us saw them as suspicious.

I might as well make an entry in your analysis, Lefanis. I like it and think it is well done, plain and simple, but when I play this game I always remember a friend of mine. We usually knew that he was a bad guy because he used to participate much more actively that when he was a townie. Reason? Obviously, it is more thrilling to be a baddie than a random villager. Besides, if you lead the analysis, you can try to play around and bend evidences at your will, managing the votes of the guys who don't use to think that much. Thus, when he started making in-depth analysis, we always thought he was not clean wheat. And were right three times out of four.

Am I saying that you are a baddie? No, not yet. As I've said, I think you have made a good analysis. But I just wanted to leave clear that I still don't totally trust you. Just in case.

VOTE ZAKILEVO
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

Quote from: D'Espana on September 24, 2012, 05:43:47 PM
Besides, if you lead the analysis, you can try to play around and bend evidences at your will, managing the votes of the guys who don't use to think that much. Thus, when he started making in-depth analysis, we always thought he was not clean wheat. And were right three times out of four.

If there is one fact I bent around, please hang me instead. I explained every assumption I made, honestly.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

D'Espana

I'm not saying you have done it. In fact, I think you are right, hence my vote following your logic. What I meant is more along the lines that if you had modified the quotes to suit your intentions, I would have believed them as right, because even if I accept that sometimes it is needed to read again old posts to obtain new conclusions, I'm not going to check again who voted for who, that's too much even for me. That's all, seriously.
D'Espana Family

Zakilevo

This again? Haven't we learned from our previous games that voting for me isn't a good idea? :o

Vote me and see what happens.

Cren

Final tally:

Zakilevo: Lefanis (168), Ketchum (169), Telrunya (170), D'Espana (171)

Ross: Zakilevo (164)

Following Indirik's death, the villagers now look upon Ketchum for survival. As Lefanis gives his awesome explanation, they support him against Zakilevo. Zakilevo swears that his death would bring destruction upon the village, as he was thrown into the pyre. As the townies break into his house, they find several documents and writings that bring a smile to them.

Zakilevo, the Escapist Unattached Sleeper was burnt alive.

Hearing constant knocking on his door, D'Espana weariliy opened his door, "Oh.. What do you need?" The visitor throws him outside and shows his true form. The two fight briefly, till the assilant tear out D'Espana's lower jaw.

D'Espana, the Medium, Lycan (Werewolf) was hunted down.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

Seems the fair price for being too much active  :P Go go Lycan power!
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

1. Fury (Vampire)
2. Slapsticks (Vampire)
3. Zakilevo (sleeper)
4. Ketchum
5. Lefanis
6. D'Espana (werewolf)
7. Penchant
8. Sonya
9. Indirik villager
10. Telrunya
11. Velax (Villager)
12. Ross
13. Lanyon villager
14. Barek (Villager)

Ross

Sorry guys i had an internet issue. I'm back...

(You can trust me, or assumed it was intended i won't really defend myself if accused that way)
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Sonya

Sorry guys, it seems i have problem during weekends, and since today was holy day i wasn't able to log in, it seems i will have to get a phone with internet access.

My Apologies again!