Author Topic: Post BT News Here for our Facebook Page  (Read 87892 times)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Post News Here for our Facebook Page
« Reply #15: October 31, 2012, 01:07:33 AM »
seeking news

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: October 31, 2012, 03:09:43 AM »
The High Chancellor of Riombara, Folcard Cuvelier, has started his visit of the North and will be arriving in Agyr soon with his retinue, next up Unger, Ossmat and Wudenkin I think.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: October 31, 2012, 03:16:13 AM »
If you want to post the announcement by Riombara to the rest of Beluaterra:

Noble rulers,

At this moment I am embarking a ship together with Riombara's High Constable, the most famous Sassan, and our High Treasurer, Henry II, who will also be an ambassador to the North for Riombara (particularly Melhed and Thalmarkin). Also accompanying us is ambassador Ezekiel, who in the past drafted several treaties, and Viscountess Tsumiki, who is the Republic's Explorer. She will arrive earlier to herald our coming. Please welcome her warmly and assign some servants to her, so that she can bring everything in order for our accomodation. Sassasn, Tsumiki and I are accompanied by our personal guards. If by chance we encounter some monsters on the way, we'll be sure enough to slay them.

Sincerely,
Folcard Cuvelier
High Chancellor of Riombara

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: October 31, 2012, 04:35:02 AM »
The High Chancellor of Riombara, Folcard Cuvelier, has started his visit of the North and will be arriving in Agyr soon with his retinue, next up Unger, Ossmat and Wudenkin I think.

Hmmm...why Ossmat? Old Grehk moved its capital to Vozzessdor during the invasion when the Daimons blighted it...
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: October 31, 2012, 05:50:02 PM »
thank you!

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: October 31, 2012, 05:54:21 PM »
Hmmm...why Ossmat? Old Grehk moved its capital to Vozzessdor during the invasion when the Daimons blighted it...

Right. Probably Vozzessdor then. :)

Nosferatus

• Testers
  • Mighty Duke
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: November 03, 2012, 11:24:08 AM »
Melhed has been continuously deploying its main army in Fronen and Nothoi lands since the last daimons where defeated in Ippetimbal by Riombara, Melhed, Fronen and Nothoi.
The Melite troops who go by the name the wolf Legion strategically deploys it self there to help there still recovering southern neighbours against rogue attacks.
Meanwhile Fronen and Nothoi have successfully expanded there borders considerably.
The help has been received with open arms by the host realms and a bond of friendship seems to be forming around these realms.
It will however take a very long time untill both Nothoi and Fronen have fully recovered from the damage done by the last invasion.
Formerly playing the Nosferatus and Bhrantan Family.
Currently playing the Polytus Family in: Gotland, Madina, Astrum, Outer Tilog

Eirikr

« Reply #22: November 25, 2012, 07:46:39 AM »
After a failed attempt at the life of Thalmarkin noble Traemlin Augulus, the assailant, Kuvio Eirikr has disappeared from his cell.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: November 26, 2012, 12:43:43 PM »
Sint has been rapidly reclaiming the lands of where Heen used to be. Only a handful of regions remain rogue.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: November 28, 2012, 03:55:50 PM »
thanks!  more please!

Eirikr

« Reply #25: November 28, 2012, 10:06:55 PM »
I'll have something for you when the repercussions for Kuvio become public.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: December 06, 2012, 01:33:52 AM »
With Sint and Nothoi's latest push, all rogue lands have been reclaimed, except for the lands bordering Enweil.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: December 06, 2012, 04:34:41 PM »
thanks!

Eirikr

« Reply #28: December 06, 2012, 10:59:53 PM »
A stuffed dummy has been found on the announcement stage at the tournament. Attached via a dagger to the heart was a note from the now known infiltrator, Kuvio Eirikr. The message was as follows:

My lords and ladies,

I would like to announce an opportunity to you all. After this tournament is over, I will be taking missions openly (as I see fit, of course) that makes use of my particular set of skills. Should you have a need for my abilities, I suggest you send me a letter. I guarantee utmost confidentiality; even the missions I reject shall never be discussed to anyone but the proposer.

-Kuvio

Rumors are passing through the peasantry that Kuvio's uncle, Consul Ravendon of Coria, is somewhat disturbed by his relative's actions. Repercussions suffered from Kuvio's last "mission" are unknown.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:07:45 PM by Eirikr »

Azerax

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: December 07, 2012, 02:33:45 PM »
thanks again!