Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 539387 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1995: April 13, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »
Love how Aurvandil was all like "we like small independant players, and Falkirk's totally independant", and now they are going to war with D'Hara and Fissoa because of Falkirk and are allying with the most imperialistic realm of all, not to mention the new top realm: Luria Nova.

As for those saying Aurvandil is crippled... the stats page show no significant change as far as characters and active characters go. Military strength waned, sure, but they had waned to even lower levels in January, and are already bouncing back up. So nope. Still there, still strong, still taking advantage of their illegitimate might to continue pressing on the neighboring realms they used their illegitimate might to cripple in the first place. Only difference is that they are siding with more unscrupulous people now.

A 33% drop in military strength is no laughing matter.  Considering that more than a few of the characters that were locked and later auto paused automatically dropped their units as militia when they did that.   Also, those accounts that were locked haven't been deleted yet so they won't show up on the Aurvandil stats.  From first glance it looks like they have about 4 fairly new accounts in Aurvandil and not all of the nobles have that followed Allison have made their exodus.  Also, it may take some time for all the extra gold that was funneled into the realm to run out. 
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1996: April 13, 2013, 08:34:33 PM »
A 33% drop in military strength is no laughing matter.  Considering that more than a few of the characters that were locked and later auto paused automatically dropped their units as militia when they did that.   Also, those accounts that were locked haven't been deleted yet so they won't show up on the Aurvandil stats.  From first glance it looks like they have about 4 fairly new accounts in Aurvandil and not all of the nobles have that followed Allison have made their exodus.  Also, it may take some time for all the extra gold that was funneled into the realm to run out.

How many capital sacks will they get to do before this happens, I wonder?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #1997: April 13, 2013, 09:14:29 PM »
How many capital sacks will they get to do before this happens, I wonder?
Actually none, as most of the gold is gone since it was mostly gold and not bonds during autopause, I believe. Its cheaper to maintain an army than it is to recruit an army.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1998: April 13, 2013, 10:38:22 PM »
Actually none, as most of the gold is gone since it was mostly gold and not bonds during autopause, I believe. Its cheaper to maintain an army than it is to recruit an army.

They army that they already have and which is cheaper to maintain is quite enough...
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1999: April 14, 2013, 10:51:35 PM »
They army that they already have and which is cheaper to maintain is quite enough...

You're right Chenier, we are coming for you. All our units and armies have been renamed to the boogeymen and we are gonna getcha. 2000 infantry will all be hiding under your bed :P

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2000: April 14, 2013, 11:15:50 PM »
You're right Chenier, we are coming for you. All our units and armies have been renamed to the boogeymen and we are gonna getcha. 2000 infantry will all be hiding under your bed :P

Your own ruler said he was coming to invade us...

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2001: April 15, 2013, 12:20:06 AM »
Your own ruler said he was coming to invade us...

We just want to scare you :P Really, you're pretty selfish thinking you would be our first target. SMH

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2002: April 15, 2013, 01:27:40 AM »
We just want to scare you :P Really, you're pretty selfish thinking you would be our first target. SMH

We ALWAYS think we are EVERYONE's first targets.

Eesh, you clearly don't know a thing about your neighbors.  ::)

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2003: April 15, 2013, 02:03:55 AM »

Could have sworn that someone from Asylon would have said that... lets get paranoid togheter? ;)
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2004: April 15, 2013, 02:24:05 AM »
Could have sworn that someone from Asylon would have said that... lets get paranoid togheter? ;)

Asylon is OUR first target. ;)

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2005: April 15, 2013, 03:34:13 AM »

Wait... Niselur's first target is D'hara?!? I know our deposed King went there, but do we really need his corpse or something to ensure Leopold's rule?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #2006: April 15, 2013, 12:19:00 PM »
Wait... Niselur's first target is D'hara?!? I know our deposed King went there, but do we really need his corpse or something to ensure Leopold's rule?

Most probably, yes.  ;)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2007: April 15, 2013, 02:50:54 PM »
Yay, I love it when the shadows of the past arrive for vengeance. Fun times!
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #2008: April 17, 2013, 03:31:36 PM »
So is it about time to close this part of Dwili history? I mean, I don't see any more offensive heading towards Aurvandil any time soon. I'm actually surprised the new Prince_Regent hasn't gone about signing cease-fires and peace treaties yet.
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Lanyon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2009: April 17, 2013, 03:41:25 PM »
I agree. This war is over. I'm going to lock the thread and I'll open it up again if any new developments happen.