BattleMaster > Helpline

Realm control or Morale?

(1/2) > >>

Zakilevo:
Is it better to raise the realm control from province to main

or is it better to up the morale of the region before raising the realm control?

De-Legro:
Realm control first

songqu88@gmail.com:
Which region? It makes a difference sometimes how the locals view your realm. The solution I would always suggest is both. Yep, how convenient.

But it's true, if you want a newly acquired region (Judging by your avatar I will assume you are asking about Braga) to regain stats faster, you'll need a concerted combo effort. Full estate coverage, knights of that region with police units doing normal police work, courtiers surveying admin, diplomats praising realm, heroes telling tales, lords/judges holding courts. Sounds involved, sure, but in a realm like Sirion, there is bound to be at least one courtier with free time, and one diplomat with nothing better to do than praise the realm. And if a lord asks his knights to perform some police work in their region, they better do it, or risk getting the boot.

De-Legro:

--- Quote from: Artemesia on April 05, 2011, 01:10:24 AM ---Which region? It makes a difference sometimes how the locals view your realm. The solution I would always suggest is both. Yep, how convenient.

But it's true, if you want a newly acquired region (Judging by your avatar I will assume you are asking about Braga) to regain stats faster, you'll need a concerted combo effort. Full estate coverage, knights of that region with police units doing normal police work, courtiers surveying admin, diplomats praising realm, heroes telling tales, lords/judges holding courts. Sounds involved, sure, but in a realm like Sirion, there is bound to be at least one courtier with free time, and one diplomat with nothing better to do than praise the realm. And if a lord asks his knights to perform some police work in their region, they better do it, or risk getting the boot.

--- End quote ---

Very true. But if you have limited man power and just need to hold onto the region until other resources can join you, Realm Control has in my experience the greatest effect in preventing a rebellion.

songqu88@gmail.com:
I suppose that means harsh courts then? I've never really been a fan of doing harsh courts too much, because generally normal police work with a good-sized unit led by a knight or lord of the region works about as well, with often less negative effects on region morale.

However, if in fact you are the lord and you are all alone, with no unit, then you can alternate harsh and just if you're not a courtier or diplomat. If you are, then you can alternate harsh and survey and/or praise (C/D and C/A is perfectly good combo).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version