Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 92505 times)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #225: December 06, 2012, 04:52:24 PM »
(OOC: I'm super swarmed today so I'm going to just vote and heal)

VOTE CONFINE PENCHANT

HEAL ELEGANT

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #226: December 06, 2012, 05:21:20 PM »
D'Espana stares with suspicion to the shuttle, but his attention is drawn to the ship he is in when everyone starts discussing who to jail today.

- We must stop this now. I don't see the real reasoning behind your votes, but for me DK is pretty much a guarantee, as I'm sure that he's not a rebel. Hence, I VOTE TO CONFINE PENCHANT. If you want to speak with me, you already know where to find me.

He goes to the Navigation Room and starts to SCAN THE SPACE.
D'Espana Family

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #227: December 06, 2012, 05:38:12 PM »
Eh, what?? ???

Just look at the previous post! My perfectionist soul is crying for having to leave it without editing !  :'(
D'Espana Family

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #228: December 06, 2012, 05:50:43 PM »
Disturbedyang stares into the blank space in the cockpit. He kept on mumbling to himself, "Have i been trusting the wrong guy all along?". He did afterall try to talk to Penchant after last night's incident but Penchant shrugs him off. He went back to the hall but found that everyone has already decided to confine Penchant. He walks back thinking who to trust now...

There's no reason for me to vote anyway, but i don't think Penchant is a bad guy. Afterall, he is the one with the machine that can tell whether someone is or not. Oh well, guess i am too late now then. Then he turns to DK and said, i will protect you tonight. I said before you are the most important guy on the ship as you can reduce the number of days it takes to heal someone. And i hope the stormtroopers that are coming out will do the same.

Fury

« Reply #229: December 06, 2012, 06:28:19 PM »
STAR NIGHT 9 EVENT

Vote Confine Penchant - egamma #217, DK #225

Communications Officer Penchant had tried to heal Stormtrooper Elegant but he was already in stasis. Apparently, he hadn't done enough to escape suspicion and he was promptly brought back to the Starboard Cargo Bay for confinement by VIP Passenger Egamma and Medical Officer DK but what they didn't notice was that it was empty when they brought Penchant in...

Pilot Disturbedyang and Navigation Officer D'Espana went to the Medical Lab. Earlier, D'Espana had scanned the space and found the unknown shuttle even closer to their ship. Disturbedyang in particular wanted to protect DK but as he wasn't a Stormtrooper he couldn't do it alone and D'Espana was more interested in looking at the Stormtroopers recovering in stasis so Disturbedyang went to join him to confer.

Then it happened. The stasis chambers of Stormtroopers Tandaros and Ketchum started to malfunction and those in the lab tried to fix it but the damage was done and the stasis chambers had to be restarted again for the day. Before they could breathe a sigh of relief all the consoles in the lab started flashing and the medical computers came to a crashing halt and couldn't be restarted. It was sabotage! Those already in stasis won't be affected but any new patients cannot be treated until the Medical Lab is repaired.

Functional Voters

Lefanis (confined)
D'Espana
Penchant (confined)
Ketchum (stasis)
Elegant (stasis)
Tandaros (stasis)
egamma
Stabbity
Disturbedyang
DK

Yesterday, people heard a voice from one of the Passenger Cabins shouting out for Parity and calling for the Rebel shuttle to pick them up but no one was fazed by it and someone must certainly be strong in the force to be able to distract people's minds so.

BAD RP

But it seemed the worse was not over. An hour later, a different voice than yesterday's was now heard in Communications saying:
"Rebel Shuttle Hostile Acquisition - we have Parity. It is the two of us, me and [muffled]". To everyone's horror they hear the shuttle replying over the Comms.:
"Imperial Traitor, identify yourself."
To which another voice replies, "I am [indistinct], the [indistinct] on board this ship." Then the two voices laugh for a bit and they talk about throwing [unintelligible] out the airlock after apologizing profusely first and they also laugh at someone else's brainless remark.

Suddenly, Stormtrooper Stabbity calls out as he approaches Communications after having escaped from confinement earlier saying, "Who's there?!"

A cry of horror rose up from Communications and the first voice screamed, "Hostile Acquisition! Break off! Break OFF! We do not have Parity!!!"

Current Situation

TWO (2) attempts at Parity
Passenger Cabin 9 - still sabotaged
Medical Lab - sabotaged

Stormtrooper Tandaros - healing stasis (1 day remaining)
Stormtrooper Ketchum - healing stasis (1 day remaining)
Stormtrooper Elegant - healing stasis (2 days remaining)
(can't vote but can moan partly incoherently)

VIP Passenger Lefanis - confined
Communications Officer Penchant - confined
(can't vote but can shout from confinement)

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE / ATTACK (location) / (person)
GUARD (location) / (person)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Passenger Cabin 9, Medical Lab
Stasis (Stormtroopers Tandaros, Ketchum, & Elegant)

USE Imperial Database - for info on crew and passengers
USE Personal RP - for small advantage not covered by game mechanics
ACTIVATE Robot - identify all androids on board
DO 5th Character RP by GM - completely heal one person
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 06:54:34 PM by Fury »

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #230: December 06, 2012, 07:06:51 PM »
Disturbedyang ran to Stabbity after all the commotions and saw him standing out in the communication room. It seems like i am getting a headache now trying to figure out this harder than chess game. After talking to Stabbity and found out that we nearly got taken over, Disturbedyang relieves a sigh of relief. Luckily you got out just in time! I hate to say this but i am starting to think there are at least 3 of them on board MY SHIP!

egamma

« Reply #231: December 06, 2012, 09:20:20 PM »
Don't you see? Stabbity sabotaged the medical bay so that the stormtroopers would stay in stasis!

Vote Stabbity

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #232: December 06, 2012, 11:19:15 PM »
It sounded suspicously like you talking to the shuttle egamma. You also sound fairly desperate. Like a Rebel who has failed to obtain parity. Twice.

KILL EGAMMA

ACTIVATE THE ROBOT

TK-421, keeping his guard up and his arc caster charged, makes his way to the robot and begins the startup protocol.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #233: December 07, 2012, 01:37:35 AM »
A picture is displayed from an unknown routine inside Ketchum the Snowtrooper. See below.

Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #234: December 07, 2012, 05:17:25 AM »
I've thought about it, and changed my mind. It seems clear that Stabbity was sabotaged, but managed to inflict harm on the perpetrator--DK. DK then proceeded to sabotage the medical bay so that the stormtroopers would stay in stasis!

Vote DK

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #235: December 07, 2012, 09:43:15 AM »
I've thought about it, and changed my mind. It seems clear that Stabbity was sabotaged, but managed to inflict harm on the perpetrator--DK. DK then proceeded to sabotage the medical bay so that the stormtroopers would stay in stasis!

Vote DK

That's framing and you know that...... But I have time....... I will vote later..... Till then........

REPAIR MEDICAL BAY

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #236: December 07, 2012, 03:43:51 PM »
Disturbedyang walks back in to the hall, and it seems to him now that everyone now is a suspect. His headache is getting more serious now...especially after Ketchum displayed his 'inside'.

He tries to analyze but it seems that anyone could be held responsible, but one thing he suspected most was ever since DK got out of the stasis, and that was when parities were called, twice!!
There certainly were chances when a lot of the guys were in the stasis but why it happened only when DK got out? Has to be him...

VOTE TO CONFINE DK.

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #237: December 07, 2012, 04:00:38 PM »
REPAIR MEDICAL BAY

OOC : Repost as it's a quote in the previous message.

No, I was being framed........ It's idiotic to call parity the moment I got out........ Come on........ It had to be one of the Stormtroopers........ I got shot by a blaster......... Think about it........ Who was the only Stormtrooper that didn't get hurt and able to call on parity when all the other Stormtroopers are injured!?

VOTE TO CONFINE STABBITY

egamma

« Reply #238: December 07, 2012, 04:02:55 PM »
unvote stabbity

vote confine DK

DK

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #239: December 07, 2012, 05:14:00 PM »
Look, there's 3 rebels, that's for sure....... If my calculation is correct, one of the rebel is in confinement. Either Lefanis or Penchant ....... And it's confirmed that Stabbity is not guilty........ With Stabbity out, they couldn't go parity.......... So, egamma is lying ........ The last suspect I can't decide whether on Disturbedyang or D'Espana....... But what I can say is......... Disturbedyang is highly suspicious as Disturbedyang and egamma could be covering for each other....... Confinement is just putting one in a room so there's no risk there......... Their votes in Star Night 7 is fruitless and they know it..........

What I know is....... Rebels, you're all doomed........ With the 2 Stormtroopers that are probably out by my estimation, tomorrow, they will handle you all good....... You're gonna have a hard time getting your hands on this ship!!!!