Author Topic: New War Predictions  (Read 156662 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: New War Predictions
« Reply #540: March 19, 2013, 02:00:15 AM »
The problem with the Hall is that it's also used to ostracise people that the Ruler doesn't like. Malos, as you well know, publicly protested at the appointment of a new noble to Osaliel's lordship, and because Malos was vehement ("disrespectful") about it, as that side of the Nebehns can be, he was "suspended" (read: Removed with no chance of being let back in). But that's the Neill family and De Vere family for you.

Please keep your random attacks on me to threads where its relevant, or at the very least to threads where I'm actually involved in the discussion.

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #541: March 19, 2013, 02:06:16 AM »
Ceasefire while we all sack Avamar?

There's the difference... I'm talking about my Legion and you are talkin about "you all".  8)

Once this war ends, I will retire. Maybe you can take over and do that ;)

Yeah. Now we can be ruler also being duke and margrave. This is a good way to rule. But Erik is too much aggressive to be ruler, I think.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 02:12:40 AM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!

Chaotrance13

« Reply #542: March 19, 2013, 03:24:47 AM »
Please keep your random attacks on me to threads where its relevant, or at the very least to threads where I'm actually involved in the discussion.

Or else what?

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #543: March 19, 2013, 04:04:39 AM »
Does there really need to be a threat? Can you not just act like a normal human being and respect when someone politely asks you not to make random, unprovoked attacks on them in unrelated threads?

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #544: March 19, 2013, 09:07:11 AM »
The problem with Eponllyn is the desire to do anything and sleepiness. If it wasn't for Lance, it would be as silent as the grave. Yeah, and Armonía can crush them at any time.

EDIT: But its slowly trying to roll up, thats a good news.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 09:10:50 AM by Cren »
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Deytheur

« Reply #545: March 19, 2013, 10:55:47 AM »
Starting up?  No.  Harboring those who ICly cling to those false gods?  Absolutely.

Actually there are way more ex-CoIers in Armonia than there are in Eponllyn.

Back in the day when Siana was planning to secede, even Autrey threw a fit because she didn't want Siana to destroy CoI.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546: March 19, 2013, 01:25:56 PM »
Lance wasn't exactly the savior. The only time he ever spoke up was when he started in with "The Church of Humanity wants to know if we want to ally with them."

War is great, and the whole point of the game. But it needs to have a reason. Lance didn't have a reason for wanting to start one.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.