BattleMaster > Magistrates Case Archive

OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RP

(1/12) > >>

BattleMaster Server:
Summary:OOC Harrassment after comments on poor RPViolation:Do not insult or harrass other players//Social ContractWorld:BeluaterraComplainer:Karel ScherpereelAbout:Kyle Douglass
Full Complaint Text:
"Wtf is your problem, you wanky git? Bugging the !@#$ out of people in game isn't enough for you? Instead you feel the need to assault a person's opinion on /facebook/? Go !@#$ yourself, you self-entitled prick, and get a bloody life outside the internet."

Personal message from Kyle Douglas through Facebook.

Woelfy:
Holy jesus, i am beyond sick of your drama Karel. You instigate !@#$ with me and then whine when i tell you to knock it off, and then come up with this line of bull!@#$? The supposedly Poor RP? That was weeks ago. Not to mention you are the only player who whined about that incident as well...

You being a jerk on a different venue(fb) and then getting upset at retaliation is pathetic. I am genuinely disgusted.

Learn. To. Seperate.

Indirik:
It is an interesting case. The Social Contract prohibits insults/abuse between players. It is not specific on where the abuse occurs. While it would be ridiculous to think that the Magistrates can police the entire world, if one player is harassing another about BattleMaster events/issues, regardless of the medium, do we have a responsibility to take action on that? Facebook does have its own controls, though, and that kind of interaction is trivially easy to block there.

--- Quote from: Velax on April 29, 2013, 03:19:09 AM ---... one of the Magistrates has been muted.

--- End quote ---
That was a mistake which has been corrected.

Vellos:
Can we get a little context here?

I see a private Facebook message– I have no idea what it's stemming from or any idea what's going on here. Would the complainer like to elaborate?

Shizzle:
I'll provide some context if I have time in the evening!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version