Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 264844 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
People can put her on ignore, which could take care of option 3.

Other than that, the Elders can't remove from her the options to stir the peasants or auto da fe. However, doesn't that make sense? If someone comes in an illiterate village dressed as a SA priest and speak of the Bloodstars in a semi-cogent fashion, the peasants will just assume she's the real thing.

Realms can order her arrest. You can arrest all priests of realms you are at war with, even if they are of your own religion. Her own realm could ban her if they were so inclined (I don't think they are, but that's valid IC play).

I agree that a mechanism to boot a priest would be nice to have. However the situation is not so hopeless right now. There are things that all sides can do, if they're willing to do it.

Only elders can claim regions, and I thought only they can auto da fe as well? And you can't auto da fe a faithful lord or knight.

However, you can't arrest her either: arresting a SA priest in a realm with lots of SA followers will cause massive region stat drops realm-wide. And you won't even get to ban the priest in question, so as soon as she is out, she can come back. I'm sure torturing Jonsu would yield plenty of goodies, however.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Only elders can claim regions, and I thought only they can auto da fe as well? And you can't auto da fe a faithful lord or knight.

However, you can't arrest her either: arresting a SA priest in a realm with lots of SA followers will cause massive region stat drops realm-wide. And you won't even get to ban the priest in question, so as soon as she is out, she can come back. I'm sure torturing Jonsu would yield plenty of goodies, however.

LN could ban her, if we can find a way to convince them to. :P
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Sarwell

• Knight
    • View Profile
Ah, politics.
Sarwell Family - Alna (Phantaria), Rosnan (Ohnar West), Julian (Strombran)
New female characters start with an extra 10% skill in cooking and in cleaning.

Daycryn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Or she could listen to Rabisu and repent!

Also maybe water could stop being wet, up could become down, Glaumring could become a bastion of cool logic and sanity, etc.
Lokenth, Warrior of Arcaea, former Adventurer
Adamir, Lord of Luria Nova

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
We act like SA is trapped with Jonsu the priestess...but it's actually Jonsu who is trapped as a priestess for SA. From this point forward, she can't leave the priest class without risking excommunication. The player seems like they will have to commit to Jonsu becoming a lunatic priest who everyone tolerates, found her a religion, or abandon SA to allow Jonsu to command a unit.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
I was just thinking this as well. Considering that she has 0% chance of becoming Regent now even if the secularists install 3 supporting Consuls (which honestly is what I thought her next move would be) her only options are to either 1) rescind her claims, 2) schism, or 3) perpetually rant, rave and otherwise troll every letter from an Elder, claiming that she has "removed them from office".

Unfortunately for everyone on the full members channel I suspect she'll go with 3, though I suppose 2 is an option once she gets bored.

I'm hoping she's building up for option 2.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Asylon has made quite the strategic gain, if they can hold on to it.  Farronites declare war on Astrum.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Asylon has the ugliest realm map now...  8)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That duchy is looking awfully phallic. Astrum's really getting screwed.

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Asylon has the ugliest realm map now...  8)
Putting Glaumring as lord is the finishing touch.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Tomorrow's battle will give a whole new meaning to the phrase 'cutting the head off the snake'...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Tomorrow's battle will give a whole new meaning to the phrase 'cutting the head off the snake'...

Maybe, or "getting bit by the snake"...
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
You should've brought more troops for that...

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
We wont need as many as you think... 8)