Author Topic: Estate size experiments  (Read 6445 times)

trying

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Estate size experiments
« Reply #15: January 26, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »
Sorry for the necro but I tested having a 100% efficient estate vs max size estate and got basically the same total gold.

Zakilevo

« Reply #16: January 27, 2014, 10:58:49 PM »
If I recall correctly, estate efficiency has been implemented and I think it should stay that way. if empty estates yield less tax, who'd keep empty estates around. Or to encourage people to open empty estates, I guess you can make empty estates slightly more efficient than wild lands.

Foxglove

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: January 28, 2014, 12:14:30 AM »
I've experimented with estate size and efficiency fairly extensively, and I still haven't reached any conclusive conclusions. In one city, I folded all empty estates into my margrave estate and only saw the tax return for that estate increase by 8 gold. So it seems like the lowering in the efficiency because of the large percentage size must have had some effect, since the empty estates were making more than 8 gold between them before they were folded into the larger estate.

Eldargard

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: January 28, 2014, 06:53:57 PM »
I think it would be a good thing for empty estate to generate slightly more income that wild lands. Or a lot more. An incentive for lords to take the time to create homes for new knights!