Author Topic: The Night's Watch Realm  (Read 17066 times)

Zakilevo

Re: The Night's Watch Realm
« Reply #30: April 26, 2014, 07:28:57 PM »
Are you sure Astrum will approve of this?

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31: April 26, 2014, 07:36:02 PM »
Who cares what Astrum wants? They can deal with it.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: April 26, 2014, 08:26:01 PM »
Who cares what Astrum wants? They can deal with it.

It does raise a good question, if Astrum/Morek won't allow it...can be done by force? I don't see any reason they wouldn't want to diversify the north, but those two realms might throttle the whole plan if they are inclined to. Plans need to spread in game for this to happen, so knowing if they are cool with the idea will help realize those plans (even if they aren't cool with a Night's Watch realm up there).
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #33: April 26, 2014, 08:34:00 PM »
They've been informed, but if they're talking about it it's in the ruler's channel.  I would imagine they would demand a lord loyal to Astrum or Morek be in charge, though.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Roran

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: April 26, 2014, 09:00:26 PM »
It'll take me at least 28 more IG days before I reach them, and I'm gathering interested people in all realms. I have also messaged the rulers of all realms and asked them to spread the word. If they don't do that, I must once I arrive in said realm.

Roran

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #35: May 03, 2014, 06:37:15 PM »
I arrived in Astrum and now I'll see if I can convice them of this idea. If there are any people who want to joinme reading this, do not hesitate to depart. Now is the time we need you :D

Roran

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: May 09, 2014, 04:09:23 AM »
Real life is putting a sharp halt tomy efforts. University is a bitch :)

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #37: May 10, 2014, 11:17:08 PM »
Real life is putting a sharp halt tomy efforts. University is a bitch :)
Welcome to finals week, population: suck.
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #38: May 11, 2014, 10:01:13 PM »
I would enjoy contributing to this broad RP construct; adding to the sense of "holding back the dark tide." That's what Hireshmont always saw the Occidentalist project as being: holding back the darkness.

And now that he's Emperor of Occidens, maybe he'll generously grant you a fief in his vast domains, and rights to collect taxes from the peasants (meaning monsters and undead, his subjects).
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Qyasogk

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #39: May 12, 2014, 08:04:51 PM »
I would enjoy contributing to this broad RP construct; adding to the sense of "holding back the dark tide." That's what Hireshmont always saw the Occidentalist project as being: holding back the darkness.

And now that he's Emperor of Occidens, maybe he'll generously grant you a fief in his vast domains, and rights to collect taxes from the peasants (meaning monsters and undead, his subjects).

The Emperor of the Wasteland grants you a small chunk of his graveyard!  ;D

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #40: May 13, 2014, 01:24:27 AM »
The Emperor of the Wasteland grants you a small chunk of his graveyard!  ;D

Do you doubt Hireshmont's power? Fool! See you not the monsters he unleashed? He vanished from the public world to descend into the nether realms, where he sent forth legions to punish all the wetlands for their sin of not obeying his vision for universal peace!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Zakilevo

« Reply #41: May 13, 2014, 01:48:58 AM »
Do you doubt Hireshmont's power? Fool! See you not the monsters he unleashed? He vanished from the public world to descend into the nether realms, where he sent forth legions to punish all the wetlands for their sin of not obeying his vision for universal peace!

Don't mess with Hireshmont the powerless! He shall bestow his powerlessness on you!

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #42: May 13, 2014, 01:52:36 AM »
Don't mess with Hireshmont the powerless! He shall bestow his powerlessness on you!

Enter my Occidental domains and you'll find my minions quite inhospitable!

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #43: May 13, 2014, 01:55:45 AM »

His aunt sounds like someone to really watch out for. Beware little old ladies living betwixt monsters and daimons.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44: May 13, 2014, 02:57:35 AM »
Heh.

You shoulda met Hireshmont's mom.

Speaking of, is ^ban^ still around?