Author Topic: The War of Thalmarkin... Supremacy?  (Read 63045 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The War of... heck, who knows really?
« Reply #15: June 09, 2014, 02:42:49 PM »
Well that's not very friendly. Honestly, Outo brought this on himself :p

However, to show who the better family is here, House Octavius will not insist on the deportation of either Fingolfin or Outo once we've won the war and become supreme rulers of BT ;)

Well if that happens, I will insist on our deportation! At least as the war looks now :p   And you should have learnt by now that Sartanism is not welcomed... in many places!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: June 09, 2014, 03:01:47 PM »
Deportation? Gruesome death you mean!

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: June 09, 2014, 09:07:57 PM »
We need more like octavius family especially in the thals faction to win the war. Lol

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: June 14, 2014, 11:25:02 AM »
So far Melhed seems to be doing fairly well: They've sacked Ar Agyr's food producing region of Rengo, ended the takeover of Mhed and refortified it and have just smashed Old Grehk in Yipinalke and ended the takeover of that region. Militarily the war seems to be going far better for them than you'd expect it to be.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: June 15, 2014, 07:31:10 PM »
So Fronen is kicking OG's ass or what?

I know is a bit late but here it goes. Unless OG acknowledges their crimes and accepts the current borders then the war would continue until they are wiped out. Fronen doesn't seek any outside help to deal with them and neither do we want any realm to help OG either. It is actually two separate wars but got tangled up unfortunately.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: June 15, 2014, 07:50:15 PM »
So far Melhed seems to be doing fairly well: They've sacked Ar Agyr's food producing region of Rengo, ended the takeover of Mhed and refortified it and have just smashed Old Grehk in Yipinalke and ended the takeover of that region. Militarily the war seems to be going far better for them than you'd expect it to be.

Unfortunately, nobody seems to want to join in the fun, sitting and watching the show. I guess that is just the nature of the rulers in BM, and the reason why it is going downwards.

I know is a bit late but here it goes. Unless OG acknowledges their crimes and accepts the current borders then the war would continue until they are wiped out. Fronen doesn't seek any outside help to deal with them and neither do we want any realm to help OG either. It is actually two separate wars but got tangled up unfortunately.

That is not actually true. Fronen pressured Melhed to fight alongside them before this whole mess. And Fronen got it very easily because OG thought they can get it easy by attacking Melhed which is being attacked from 3 fronts instead of facing the Fronen's army.

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: June 15, 2014, 08:43:37 PM »
Unfortunately, nobody seems to want to join in the fun, sitting and watching the show. I guess that is just the nature of the rulers in BM, and the reason why it is going downwards.

Apparently Spearhold wants to join in but doesn't want to fight Old Grehk and so needs to get permission from Nothoi to march through their territory. But since the ruler of Nothoi takes ages to reply to messages nothing has happened yet.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: June 16, 2014, 03:07:20 AM »
OG has crimes to confess? That's one I haven't heard about.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: June 16, 2014, 03:03:56 PM »
OG has crimes to confess? That's one I haven't heard about.

Yup. Plotting against Fronen, seeking destruction of the sovereignty of our realm, stealing more lands all on the excuse that their last war against us was incomplete.

But instead their new Emperor put the blame on us instead. So unless he publicly apologises to Fronen and acknowledges their past crimes then the war shall continue as it is.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: June 17, 2014, 01:31:08 AM »
Apparently Spearhold wants to join in but doesn't want to fight Old Grehk and so needs to get permission from Nothoi to march through their territory. But since the ruler of Nothoi takes ages to reply to messages nothing has happened yet.

It would be easier if instead of waiting for Nothoi to declare war Spearhold should do it.
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Cren

• Mighty Duke
  • Windblack Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: June 17, 2014, 02:07:40 PM »
It would be easier if instead of waiting for Nothoi to declare war Spearhold should do it.

I believe that Nothoi is busy negotiating peace with Riombara. The back and forth transfer of the city and the issue with IVF is a new addition.

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #26: June 17, 2014, 04:52:46 PM »
I believe that Nothoi is busy negotiating peace with Riombara. The back and forth transfer of the city and the issue with IVF is a new addition.
Yes and no. Peace is settled.

But Spearhold wants us to declare war against OG first so they can declare war after.

If they just did it already it would be easier for them.
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #27: June 17, 2014, 09:13:51 PM »
Yes and no. Peace is settled.

But Spearhold wants us to declare war against OG first so they can declare war after.

If they just did it already it would be easier for them.

Oh boy, this is turning into a real "jumping on the injured guy laying on the floor"-party! This is the kind of wars Beluaterra needs!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28: June 18, 2014, 02:12:29 AM »
Looks like it's going to be a long war... :)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #29: June 18, 2014, 02:39:46 AM »
Oh boy, this is turning into a real "jumping on the injured guy laying on the floor"-party! This is the kind of wars Beluaterra needs!

I think OG is sort of the excuse everyone used to be involved in war. I am glad OOC to see that none actually really try to kill OG while it is down, though their inactive nobles are taking its toll on themselves. Come and stop the oppressor of the north!!! Better late than never. :)