Author Topic: Healers working together in a region  (Read 6281 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Healers working together in a region
« Reply #15: May 30, 2011, 06:57:27 PM »
even if the "helper" is relatively crap? perhaps if 1 noble can only get 1 helper? both have to be stationary, at least 1 has to spend hours.

perhaps if the one being helped has no healer he doesn't get helped even?

i mean.. imagine 1 normal healer heals like 10 points.. the helper heals 1 (or however the whole healing thing works) it'll be fairly pointless. (which of course means a bit of a waste of time coding it XD)
firefox

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Healers working together in a region
« Reply #16: May 31, 2011, 01:16:08 AM »
even if the "helper" is relatively crap? perhaps if 1 noble can only get 1 helper? both have to be stationary, at least 1 has to spend hours.

perhaps if the one being helped has no healer he doesn't get helped even?

i mean.. imagine 1 normal healer heals like 10 points.. the helper heals 1 (or however the whole healing thing works) it'll be fairly pointless. (which of course means a bit of a waste of time coding it XD)

Not only a waste of time to code, but also a waste of time in increasing the turn change calculation time and server load to run all the new DB queries and calculations. I suspect that it would require a fair rewrite if the system now need to query what other nobles were offering healers instead of just grabbing your own healer number and running the calculations. Foundation might be able to shed more light on this.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.