Author Topic: Plans you have for if the war ends...  (Read 42781 times)

Dragonsbane

• Knight
    • View Profile
Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Topic Start: January 04, 2015, 06:23:38 PM »
My character's plan for if the war can end, is to try and get the resources necessary to take back one of the rouge cites like Paisly or Libidizedd and form the monster slaying realm of Dwilight (No Name Yet) and do exploration, monster slaying, and region reclomation for the people of Dwilight.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #1: January 04, 2015, 06:31:19 PM »
Just keep in might that I doubt that Astrum would cede Libidizedd to anyone else, same for D'Hara and Paisly and Fissoa and Candiels. Doesn't mean you can't slay monsters as part of one of these realms, though, without splitting off.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: January 04, 2015, 07:39:30 PM »
#BringbackJonsu2015
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: January 04, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 08:15:37 PM by Glaumring the Fox »
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Dragonsbane

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: January 05, 2015, 03:11:46 AM »
A monster slaying realm wouldn't need tons of regions, so it would likely given regions away as it pushed further in to those long displaced.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: January 05, 2015, 03:15:40 AM »

how long have you been holding onto that image for the day you just might be able to use it? :3

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: January 05, 2015, 04:53:18 AM »
lol whipped it up in 2 seconds on photoshop.
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7: January 05, 2015, 01:56:36 PM »
A monster slaying realm wouldn't need tons of regions, so it would likely given regions away as it pushed further in to those long displaced.

The hordes are too much for a 1-region realm to survive. Any realm that wants to kick monster butt needs a strong economy safely away from the hordes.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Dragonsbane

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: January 05, 2015, 03:48:48 PM »
See Chénier, we are already developing ideas, I toss things out, you use superior knowledge and experience with the game to build a working model.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: January 05, 2015, 03:51:33 PM »
See Chénier, we are already developing ideas, I toss things out, you use superior knowledge and experience with the game to build a working model.

Well, I know for a fact that D'Hara wants to turn its attention back west, so it isn't a new idea. ;)

Pretty sure Fissoa would like to take back Candiels, too. Not sure why Astrum didn't even try to retake Libidizedd, though, they weren't in the war for quite a while, they had time...

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #10: January 05, 2015, 04:06:58 PM »

I'd be supremely flattered if Glaumring had kept that in reserve :p
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #11: January 05, 2015, 05:36:18 PM »
I'd love to revamp the Order of Aristocrats and get some serious RP and Intrigue brewing up as it was meant to. The war took all the thunder
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Shizzle

• Mighty Duke
  • Skyndarbau, Yusklin, Yarvik, Werend and Kayne
    • View Profile
« Reply #12: January 05, 2015, 10:09:11 PM »
Pretty sure Fissoa would like to take back Candiels, too.

Jep. Sky has sent out a few units and advies to do some scouting but with no success. Captured by rogues upon landing.

Also Candiels was overrun by 60k CS of monsters, pretty much putting those plans on hold indefinitely :p

Fleugs

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #13: January 05, 2015, 10:14:23 PM »
Jep. Sky has sent out a few units and advies to do some scouting but with no success. Captured by rogues upon landing.

Also Candiels was overrun by 60k CS of monsters, pretty much putting those plans on hold indefinitely :p

Have they tried going further around? I wondered, at some point after this war it would be interesting to see the rogue forces mapped a little... perhaps that could be the seed towards entering the West. And hey, if they can't land everywhere, we should amass an army and try it.  8)
Ardet nec consumitur.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14: January 05, 2015, 11:59:51 PM »

Did you try "delaying arrival"? Usually, when you are in-between regions, 1 hour away from your destination, you get to look around, even if it's a sea route.

But indeed, I think we'll need the League to get together to bash at one city at a time, because everyone on their own I don't think any would succeed.