Author Topic: Plans you have for if the war ends...  (Read 42744 times)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Re: Plans you have for if the war ends...
« Reply #120: January 27, 2015, 11:38:49 PM »
It's not supposed to be fair. It's supposed to be an opportunity for more war!

Yup, so stop the complaining about the current war then.  ;)
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #121: January 27, 2015, 11:40:40 PM »
Ummm? Because the last time one of our priests went to D'Hara you executed them. Like seriously, the excuse for executing our priest was that 'they didnt respond' so you killed them, and then constant talk of eradicating the scourage of the bloodmoon fruit and not allowing priests to enter. Maybe if you let us set up a temple there someone from D'Hara would join... Wait a minute? The last D'Haran to join the Cult was Lady Jocelin LeDrake who actually had to leave D'Hara and join the cult as a priestess because of fear of religious persecution. So yeah, no one cares about CoB then why are you so afraid of it?

Yea... right...

That had nothing to do with the fact that the priestess ASKED to be executed, right? Because D'Hara cracks down on religious activities every day and you regularly see executions... The only other priest execution I recall was a priestess of Verdis Elementum. And guess who ordered it? An elder of Verdis Elementum. If you start using local priests' efforts as a political tool against their realm, you won't get much sympathy from the church's local branch.

If Jocelyn left out of fear of persecution, it's because of the nonsense you put in his mind himself. D'Hara has never persecuted any religion. If people don't join it, it's not out of fear, it's because it lacks appeal.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #122: January 27, 2015, 11:58:08 PM »

Yea... right...

That had nothing to do with the fact that the priestess ASKED to be executed, right? Because D'Hara cracks down on religious activities every day and you regularly see executions... The only other priest execution I recall was a priestess of Verdis Elementum. And guess who ordered it? An elder of Verdis Elementum. If you start using local priests' efforts as a political tool against their realm, you won't get much sympathy from the church's local branch.

If Jocelyn left out of fear of persecution, it's because of the nonsense you put in his mind himself. D'Hara has never persecuted any religion. If people don't join it, it's not out of fear, it's because it lacks appeal.

Here we go again. You are delusional and like to rewrite history on these forums to suit your IG narrative. You executed lady Ven, I dont care how it happened or what was said 'you executed a CoB priestess'. You have always had an Oog and IG hatred of cob because of whatever 'yucky' feeling you get about roleplay that doesnt fit Cheniers Rated-G version of BM. You slagged us on the forum and im
Here to back it up. If you dont like it dont slag off other peoples hard work like its a bit of piss in a pot. We arent playing for you.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #123: January 28, 2015, 12:05:09 AM »
You have always had an Oog and IG hatred of cob because of whatever 'yucky' feeling you get about roleplay that doesnt fit Cheniers Rated-G version of BM.

Um...dude, whatever problems Chénier may have with the Cult of Bloodmoon, IC, OOC, or otherwise, I guarantee you none of them are because he thinks BM is or should be "rated G". This is the guy who founded the Blood Cult on BT, that literally had human sacrifice as part of its teachings. (How prominent that human sacrifice was has long been a point of contention between him and me, but that's another story ;D )

So I suggest you actually get a clue about who you're talking !@#$ about, lest you make yourself sound the fool.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #124: January 28, 2015, 12:19:51 AM »
Um...dude, whatever problems Chénier may have with the Cult of Bloodmoon, IC, OOC, or otherwise, I guarantee you none of them are because he thinks BM is or should be "rated G". This is the guy who founded the Blood Cult on BT, that literally had human sacrifice as part of its teachings. (How prominent that human sacrifice was has long been a point of contention between him and me, but that's another story ;D )

So I suggest you actually get a clue about who you're talking !@#$ about, lest you make yourself sound the fool.

So, its not a 'yucky' feeling but one of mere 'jealousy'. Im
Cool with that.

I vaguely remember the bloodcult on BT. It was some sort of Aztec rip-off religion. No one cared about it there either. I was too busy worshiping The Daimon Arcane and building statues to our Daimonic god.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:23:50 AM by Glaumring the Fox »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #125: January 28, 2015, 12:38:24 AM »
So, its not a 'yucky' feeling but one of mere 'jealousy'. Im
Cool with that.

I vaguely remember the bloodcult on BT. It was some sort of Aztec rip-off religion. No one cared about it there either. I was too busy worshiping The Daimon Arcane and building statues to our Daimonic god.

Wow, this guy really is gold...

As always, finding any truth in your view of IG events is near impossible.

Always with an incredible mix of persecution and grandeur complex. I'm starting to remember now how many threads he participates in tends to get nuked by mods.

I don't give a damn, OOC, about your religion. Ven ASKED TO BE EXECUTED. We granted her wish. If that request was IC or OOC, I don't remember. It wasn't an act against your religion, it was granting a wish to a priest who was conducting hostile activities anyways. If you incite riots, doesn't matter if you are a priest of CoB, VE, or SA, you'll be beheaded. D'Hara's stance on religion is simple. Religions that can play along can be preached with the permission of local lords. Priests that break the peace get beheaded. It's not "rewritting history", you've been told this the moment it occured. Pretty sure you'll find many references to it on these forums if you look for it.

You really need to grasp that most players don't give a damn about you and your religion. We aren't trying to force you to play your characters differently, because we don't care for them at all. For god's sake, your character asked permission to come to Raviel to speak, and was given permission... then when you arrive all you do is whine about being persecuted.

Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #126: January 28, 2015, 12:50:14 AM »
Wow, this guy really is gold...

As always, finding any truth in your view of IG events is near impossible.

Always with an incredible mix of persecution and grandeur complex. I'm starting to remember now how many threads he participates in tends to get nuked by mods.

I don't give a damn, OOC, about your religion. Ven ASKED TO BE EXECUTED. We granted her wish. If that request was IC or OOC, I don't remember. It wasn't an act against your religion, it was granting a wish to a priest who was conducting hostile activities anyways. If you incite riots, doesn't matter if you are a priest of CoB, VE, or SA, you'll be beheaded. D'Hara's stance on religion is simple. Religions that can play along can be preached with the permission of local lords. Priests that break the peace get beheaded. It's not "rewritting history", you've been told this the moment it occured. Pretty sure you'll find many references to it on these forums if you look for it.

You really need to grasp that most players don't give a damn about you and your religion. We aren't trying to force you to play your characters differently, because we don't care for them at all. For god's sake, your character asked permission to come to Raviel to speak, and was given permission... then when you arrive all you do is whine about being persecuted.

Persecuted? My guy was thrown into jail. Its called roleplay. Something you can't figure out judging from how you act on the forums and IG. I dont care how you killed Priestess Ven , you dolt... I just said it, IG roleplay says you murdered her no matter how you want to twist it. Persecution complex? Delusions of grandeur, you are so quick to insult because its you who feels those things. You slag us on the forums and I step up to defend it, you can't keep your mouth shut. And when you are called out on it you go ape and try to turn it around on me. Seriously? Do you have reading comprehension difficulties? CoB means everything to you. Maybe you should start taking more care and consideratiom towards other peoples roleplays and ideas and start acting like the game its always been instead of a forum bully and slagging off other peoples hardwork.

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #127: January 28, 2015, 12:50:53 AM »
Ven ASKED TO BE EXECUTED. We granted her wish. If that request was IC or OOC, I don't remember. It wasn't an act against your religion, it was granting a wish to a priest who was conducting hostile activities anyways.

Whether the request was IC or OOC, it remains legitimate for surviving members of the religion to see it as a hostile act. Again, and I repeat myself, it doesn't matter whether that characterization is fair. It makes IC sense, that's all that counts.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #128: January 28, 2015, 12:56:22 AM »
Whether the request was IC or OOC, it remains legitimate for surviving members of the religion to see it as a hostile act. Again, and I repeat myself, it doesn't matter whether that characterization is fair. It makes IC sense, that's all that counts.

Amen.

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Blood_Cult

Check out the Bloodcult page, no wonder Chenier is so angry and jealous. Its like he thinks he somehow has trademark on the words 'blood' and 'cult'. In his little tiny head it pisses him off that somehow else would or could use some of the same words. No wonder it annoys him so much and hates it and constantly puts it down. He thinks Cult of Bloodmoon is stolen from 'Bloodcult' like we read over his page and stole his ideas. Hilarious, if you really must know 'bloodmoon' comes from an old story I read in Heavy Metal magazine and the entire concept of bloodmoon comes from my own experience from liviing in Taiwan and chewing betel nut like a fiend. Sorry Chenier similiar ideas totally different evolution, it wasnt meant to be the most original idea ever created. It evolved over time with roleplay and IG history. Hate to break your heart.

Read this comic its the best and totally forms like 80% of how I envision Dwilight:
http://m.ebay.ca/itm/390533029210?_mwBanner=1
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:08:46 AM by Glaumring the Fox »

OFaolain

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #129: January 28, 2015, 01:23:52 AM »

Which would be applicable if Glaumring was himself a member of this fictional religion whose priest was executed. Just something people should remember.

Also: holy crap Glaumring, you need to seriously chill out. Also also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca
MacGeil Family: Cathan (Corsanctum)
Formerly the O'Faolain, then Nisbet families

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #130: January 28, 2015, 01:43:53 AM »
Which would be applicable if Glaumring was himself a member of this fictional religion whose priest was executed. Just something people should remember.

Also: holy crap Glaumring, you need to seriously chill out. Also also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayahuasca

If I need to chill out perhaps Chenier should back off first.

Regarding Cheniers persecution memes etc: the other day I decided I was going to sail to D'Hara and get executed to stir up some rp or end my character so I could move onto something else. Anyways, half way there I decide 'naw, i'll just go to see if I can get priests allowed there and open up communications etc and ramp down hostilities etc etc' so anyways we have a little bit of talks Chenier and I and then when I land in Port Raviel my character is arrested, so Oog I know its game mechanics and perhaps Chenier and I would have had some fun banter etc, maybe kiss and make-up etc , who knows it could have been nice, but... My character doesnt know that stuff so he lands in D'Hara and gets arrested... Well holy crap! Im arrested in the place our last priestess was murdered and whether it was a mistake or a lone wolf guard, who knows but Glaumring is freaked! He think this truly is it and he decides ' hell no I am not as brave as lady Ven... Im escaping' so being the hero I am I escaped and went back to Luria and started crying about persecution. Now Chenier being the awesome roleplayer he is can't seprate IG from OOG and takes it as a personal slight, slags CoB on the forums never realizing that maybe some players just role-roll will with punches and build their characters using IG events. So thats why Chenier is all huffy about CoB because I was whipping up a frenzy IG about my treatment and almost tortured or killed in D'Hara.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:59:14 AM by Glaumring the Fox »

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #131: January 28, 2015, 01:50:13 AM »
No, you should really chill out. Consider that some friendly advice.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #132: January 28, 2015, 02:00:07 AM »
No, you should really chill out. Consider that some friendly advice.

You having trouble seeing Chenier take a shallacking for being an arse?
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 02:03:06 AM by Glaumring the Fox »

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #133: January 28, 2015, 02:35:37 AM »
Oh, he's not the one who's being an arse. Just quit while you're still ahead.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #134: January 28, 2015, 03:02:02 AM »

Until Glaumring comes on the forums to whine OOC about how oppressive everyone else is.

Utter nonesense

I couldn't care less about how you named your religion. And as I already stated multiple times, I couldn't care less about your religion. I don't give a single damn about it, just as I never cared about the dozen or so other small religions that spawned on Dwi. You could have reused the exact same name as I had, and I wouldn't have cared. Why should I have?

I don't have any issues about The Bloodmoon fruit cult. The only thing I have an issue with is you, as a player. Ven got executed? Sure, whine about it IC all you want. But give us a break on the forums, that's what she wanted. Your character got arrested in D'Hara? Give us a break. That was auto-patrols. You know. And your character would to, even if obviously you choose to RP persecution.

It sure is easy saying a realm is evil when people just keep throwing themselves at it, litterally wanting to die, ain't it?