Author Topic: Siege of Taselak  (Read 13604 times)

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Siege of Taselak
« Reply #30: July 17, 2015, 03:21:20 PM »
Patience, patience...

Zakilevo

« Reply #31: July 17, 2015, 06:35:11 PM »
Sandalak is a sinking boat. Everyone should join Ikalak like me. Winning is the only thing that matters \o/

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #32: July 18, 2015, 05:25:07 AM »
 I end up captured? Really? I need to attend to my guests! I had a whole bunch of RP ideas ready to go :(

EDIT: Wow, this is almost as boring as week long periods I've spent in jail before where NOTHING HAPPENED AT ALL. Being tortured is disappointingly boring when it's just a short blurb of text. Worst. host. ever.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 04:37:50 PM by Ossan »
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.

Zakilevo

« Reply #33: July 28, 2015, 03:50:29 AM »
With the new summon peasant feature, you will have to kill almost everyone in the city to be able to conquer one. Fun times. Would have been possible with starvation in place but it is impossible to starve a city at the moment.

Sacha

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #34: July 29, 2015, 03:11:05 AM »
Or just go for the overkill. If you park enough troops in a city even the militia won't be enough to destroy it all. And it only works on small realms. So if you want a city, go attack the big boys :P

I realize this is a rather moot point on the war island though. Then again, if Sandalak had that monster 40k army from before, I doubt even our militia could defeat it.

Zakilevo

« Reply #35: July 29, 2015, 04:42:50 PM »
Too many people died from the original militia. That militia was pretty much daimons from the 5th invasion pretty much. Killing multiple people in a single battle...

Ossan

• Noble Lord
  • RIP Barca, Taselak, Cagil
    • View Profile
« Reply #36: July 30, 2015, 05:44:53 AM »
It was glorious!
Taselak is Best-elak.

Xavax, to be taken all day erry' day.