Author Topic: SA vs Morek  (Read 21411 times)

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: SA vs Morek
« Reply #45: December 22, 2015, 06:51:05 PM »
I remember the talking monster and the bloodmoon fruit.
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: December 22, 2015, 11:45:09 PM »
Glaumring was a delusional, insane old man with a persecution complex. He couldn't handle the fact that people didn't care enough about him to actually want to persecute him. Talk about paranoia...

Really, we all just wanted him to go away, but he kept on popping up again and again like some kind of crazed whack-a-mole. We tried to ignore him, but he wouldn't let us. As soon as we thought the coast was clear, he'd jump up in our face screaming about how we couldn't keep him down forever, or how bloodmoon fruit was the secret to life, the universe, and everything.

I have no idea who you were sharing all this rp with. In all my years of being in SA, I never heard 90% of that stuff you just rambled about.

Are you talking about yourself?
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: December 23, 2015, 12:48:49 AM »
Probably both of us. :p
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: December 23, 2015, 02:30:41 AM »
Probably both of us. :p

Fair enough.  8)

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #49: January 03, 2016, 01:53:08 AM »
I was during the war against Kabrinskia. Lets not forget that I was an Astroist during that time attacking an Astroist realm, the only difference is that my realm was the red headed step-child of Astroist realms. My mistake was believing in the infallible nature of the prophet and I believed he would remain neutral not condemning nor condoning the war. Well he didn't remain neutral and quite clearly said that he sided with Kabrinskia. That was the end of my time in SA, we founded the Blood cult and initiated a war that swallowed the entirity of the west lands until the monsters came and blew us all away like so much dust.

I seem to recall at that time you left of your own volition. I have no recollection of you being kicked out merely for being ruler of Asylon during the war. I also remember in that particular conflict most of the other theocratic rulers were reluctant to get involved and only did so when Asylon started to takeover Kabrinskia's regions.

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: January 03, 2016, 04:29:39 AM »
I seem to recall at that time you left of your own volition. I have no recollection of you being kicked out merely for being ruler of Asylon during the war. I also remember in that particular conflict most of the other theocratic rulers were reluctant to get involved and only did so when Asylon started to takeover Kabrinskia's regions.

I left after the prophet said he supported one side over another. He did not remain neutral and that is why I left. I would not have left for any other reason.

pcw27

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: January 14, 2016, 11:22:31 PM »
I left after the prophet said he supported one side over another. He did not remain neutral and that is why I left. I would not have left for any other reason.

Right so exactly what I said.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: January 14, 2016, 11:54:54 PM »
Right so exactly what I said.

You took 11 days to reply to that?

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: January 15, 2016, 06:19:39 AM »
Im worth it  8)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #54: January 15, 2016, 09:50:41 AM »
Oh, Glaumring... I remember that old pain in the ass. Whatever happen to Asylon after I stopped playing Alura?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

Shulee

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: January 15, 2016, 05:23:37 PM »
Same thing that happened to every realm in the west -- overrun by monsters and merged into eastern realms.