Author Topic: Xavax Imperium  (Read 132098 times)

steelabjur@aol.com

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Xavax Imperium
« Reply #285: April 15, 2016, 10:51:55 AM »
The Xavax Leadership is basically Selenia wanting to do the thing and Kinsey saying don't do the thing XD

With myself or one of the other "insider" noble types pushing or pulling one way or another to influence things for their own amusement/profit, that seems pretty much spot on. :p

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #286: April 16, 2016, 10:18:19 AM »
Who keeps putting Kinseys in General positions?

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #287: April 16, 2016, 05:48:02 PM »

Why do you ask?
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #288: April 18, 2016, 07:13:17 AM »
Err... That would be me, before abdicating the throne, going insane, dropping into a coma, then waking up right after the crazy Isadril pillar of light and RPing as having been somehow awoken by it, with no memory of anything but a burning image of a certain Phoenix...
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #289: April 18, 2016, 09:27:06 AM »
Why do you ask?

Because this always happens...

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #290: April 18, 2016, 08:04:36 PM »
Err... That would be me, before abdicating the throne, going insane, dropping into a coma, then waking up right after the crazy Isadril pillar of light and RPing as having been somehow awoken by it, with no memory of anything but a burning image of a certain Phoenix...

That's cool. Very  8)
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #291: April 19, 2016, 11:17:36 PM »
It's been a surprisingly difficult concept to RP around

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #292: April 20, 2016, 12:26:33 AM »
It's been a surprisingly difficult concept to RP around

Those are usually the best ones.
D'Espana Family

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #293: April 20, 2016, 05:30:37 AM »
Those are usually the best ones.

Depends on if it's difficult because of the complexity, or difficult because of the vagueness. The former is good, the latter often not.

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
« Reply #294: April 20, 2016, 08:09:55 PM »
So, now that my mother's condition has stabilized and I find myself with the ability to actually play,

Is there any interest in seeing Magnus arise from the ashes as a priest? Or would I be better off joining Fallengard after we war Alara?
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #295: April 21, 2016, 02:49:50 AM »
Depends on if it's difficult because of the complexity, or difficult because of the vagueness. The former is good, the latter often not.

Then de-vague it already!

So, now that my mother's condition has stabilized and I find myself with the ability to actually play,

Is there any interest in seeing Magnus arise from the ashes as a priest? Or would I be better off joining Fallengard after we war Alara?

Leaving Greater Xavax and the phoenix stuff after the epicness of the RP you just described? Have you lost your mind, good sir?
D'Espana Family

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #296: April 21, 2016, 05:27:17 AM »
Maybe the Imperium just needs a D'Espana to keepour RP climate in line. What realm are you in again? We'll come conquer it, and its wine, immediately.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #297: April 21, 2016, 08:22:00 AM »

Go start a Phoenix religion, is time ;)

Maybe the Imperium just needs a D'Espana to keepour RP climate in line. What realm are you in again? We'll come conquer it, and its wine, immediately.
Oh wait. I am sending him over. With wine of course ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #298: April 21, 2016, 11:40:14 AM »

Currently I have Ghaundan's brother in Nivemus, but Brock has been doing a very nice job in keeping him loyal and attached to his figure. I highly doubt Guldor would consider leaving the realm to go anywhere without Brock's blessing, whatever the reason.

Besides, I am still waiting to read Selenia's answer to the only letter I sent her. You're not going to win him like that, you know  ;)

Oh wait. I am sending him over. With wine of course ::)

But... But... I thought what we had was special  :(
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:43:12 AM by D'Espana »
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #299: April 22, 2016, 04:47:20 AM »
I thought he good at war, no?

But... But... I thought what we had was special  :(
Yes, what we had was special. So special in fact maybe can send you as our Ambassador maybe? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)