Author Topic: Character stuck (Bug?)  (Read 7460 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Character stuck (Bug?)
« Reply #15: March 19, 2016, 12:37:25 AM »
Do you still have 8 hours in your time pool? How many should you have after next turn change?

As soon as I boarded, my time pool dropped to zero and has stayed there. Again I'm not sure if this is how it should be or not.
So even if I could get to the resting option, I would never have any hours in time pool to do it :)
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #16: March 19, 2016, 02:55:53 AM »
This turn I have dropped to 0 hrs; my fatigue is going up (at 25 as I write)

It says I "You should arrive there in about 1 hour."

----

The hour just flipped; hours stayed at 0 & fatigue went up by 1 to 26. Assuming the hour was automatically put toward travel, but I guess that's what we are debugging :-)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 03:07:33 AM by Noone you know »

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #17: March 19, 2016, 08:44:43 AM »
Another update:

36 hours (3 turn changes) since boarding the ferry. 0 hours in pool, Have no options to do anything at all due to fatigue now standing at a record 63  :D

Its just clipped over the projected travel time of 35 hours, but turn change came about an hour before, so In theory I should hit dry land at turn change this evening.

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #18: March 19, 2016, 05:41:23 PM »
An hour to go until turn change, it seems I have gained 6 hours in my time pool. It looks like I have landed, but probably not yet registered until turn change (which probably seems right).
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 05:42:54 PM by Logar »

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #19: March 19, 2016, 06:25:29 PM »
Sharn has arrived.
Perhaps I miscalculated on my first ferry trip. There is that slight bug with the arrival time showing 1 hour, but Im sure that is merely asthetics.

I hope this has been helpful, perhaps the GM's have spotted other anomolies.... Otherwise, thanks for watching  8)

Thanks for your time, and sorry if its been a waste.

Sharn is now going to hide under a rock and sleep for a week to rest her almost 70 fatigue :D
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 10:45:14 PM by Logar »

Noone you know

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #20: March 20, 2016, 06:50:45 AM »
yep, mine arrived normally w/ 47 hrs fatigue. a nice bath and massage helped

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21: March 24, 2016, 07:31:12 PM »
Started to travel with advy from Perdan mines towards Venas (21 hours) had 16 on the pool and 1 fatigue.
From the beginning it put hours to 0 and said i would arriwe in 1 hour. Now its been 10 hours and still saying 1 hour to arriwe and fatigue raised to 11. So, im atleast 5 hours late... I'm afraid ferry has Captain Chettino...

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22: March 25, 2016, 05:39:21 AM »
Now it has turned to arriwing. So trip has lasted 16 hours what i had + 21 hours, now i'm recieving hours and fatigue is not raising anymore. When i started to travel it said 21 hours.
~Violence is always an option!~

Wimpie

• Developer
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #23: April 11, 2016, 02:15:44 PM »
Sharn has arrived.
Perhaps I miscalculated on my first ferry trip. There is that slight bug with the arrival time showing 1 hour, but Im sure that is merely asthetics.

I hope this has been helpful, perhaps the GM's have spotted other anomolies.... Otherwise, thanks for watching  8)

Thanks for your time, and sorry if its been a waste.

Sharn is now going to hide under a rock and sleep for a week to rest her almost 70 fatigue :D

yep, mine arrived normally w/ 47 hrs fatigue. a nice bath and massage helped

Now it has turned to arriwing. So trip has lasted 16 hours what i had + 21 hours, now i'm recieving hours and fatigue is not raising anymore. When i started to travel it said 21 hours.

Thank you all, this has been very helpful and it seems other people are witnessing the same frustrations regarding the '1 hour till arrival' thingy. That is definately something that we should fix.

We will be investigating further on this, but this research has already proven to be very clear and helpful!
Osgar (Thalmarkin, BT), Jeames (Perleone, EC)
PAUSED: Nasgar (Avernus, DWI), Jari (Outer Tilog, COL)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #24: April 12, 2016, 01:48:57 AM »
On a similar note:

we have all noticed fatigue increasing whilst using a ferry; It doesn't increase though, when using a ship/sailing.
Is this intentional? or a bug?

Or is it a case that on a ferry you have to earn your fare working in the kitchens ect, which is of course tiring work  :P

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #25: April 12, 2016, 02:04:35 AM »
You think advies have it so easy as to just pass their time in the kitchen? They're conscripted into rowing the ferries! ;)